Splicer
49 posts

Re: ***UPDATED WITH ANSWERS*** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

Sep 27, 2012

We're asking you for years about this gamemode, but we never received a reply, and don't tell us that this isn't as important as the other gamemodes, because we're always asking you about this and as you can see, you can take a look around, many on the forums support this, but me, I gave up. You're never going to hear what we're saying and if we're going to get something, then it would be something useless and we'll have to pay for it. Come on, ND, give us something, maybe even a reply, because we all know that you can read this, but you're ignoring our questions. The questions aren't going to stop, because what we need from you is, guess what, communication! That's the word I was looking for. Tell us something, and even if you're not able to do something about it, for some reason, tell us the reason and we'd be happy about you giving us a answer. You're disappointing your players, ND, seriously now. ._. 

I bought the mappacks with my money, only to find out that I can't play on most of them, wich is weird, because they could work fantastic for this gamemode, but because it's not about TDM, you're going to ignore it, am I right? Don't tell us that you're worried about the spawns, because it's not unrealistic that opponents can come out of the water on Graveyard (as example), since the opponents can also climb up the lava on Molten Ruins. Also, we don't care about the spawns, just give us the mappacks. Hear what we're saying, because trust me, this will give us a reason to support you even more! Listen to JD, take a look at his suggestions, add the other mappacks we're missing, add attachments to the FAL-SS, the Tau-Sniper and maybe even give us a chance to pick up a Dragon Sniper from the ground, without having to kill the opponent using it. That's all I had to say, but what's going to happen? Nothing. They'll ignore me/us. 

Please use plain text.
Message 291 of 304 (380 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: ***UPDATED WITH ANSWERS*** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

Sep 28, 2012

Well spoken man! Well spoken!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - MrM9991
Please use plain text.
Message 292 of 304 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Hunter was great in the beta, I don't understand why they changed it.

How was it changed? I don't think I ever played it during the beta.

Shorter rounds and shorter time for each round. It made getting the shotgun henchmen harder and capping treasures harder. You couldn't get like 10 caps because it was 3 minutes in length, giving each side an even chance to stay neck and neck, assuming all players were around the same skill level.

Additionally, people could join in late, I think... anyway. Maybe I'm remembering that part wrong.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 293 of 304 (321 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Are you gonna balance the map choices and make DLC toggle useful
Please use plain text.
Message 294 of 304 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

hey guys, this is what is written in the first page 8....

Oct 5, 2012

hey guys, this is what is written in the first page

8. When can we expect 1.15 to come out ? (rapha_333)

We are targeting early October right now but the actual release date might move in or move out based on testing and a number of other factors. So… Soon™ 

today is October 5th, don't we have any news yet from ND about the relaese date? I'm not asking that I want this patch tomorrow, I'd like to know when it will be relaesed

thank u for the answer :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 295 of 304 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Trawnza wrote:

5. Are you guys aware of the extremely frequent party splits that have been occurring since 1.14? (SouthpawLP)

We have made changes to the matchmaking in patch 1.15 that will help correct this.

i hate getting split... most time my party of 5 quits the game when someone goes in the other team. i got maybe 70% of my loses for party splits or other fails. thanks naughtydog for splitting the teams. i really dont understand why a party of 5 should be splitted up. let the match start as 5v3 or 5v2 if players quits the lobby. there is still the option the people can join the match in progress. it is not funny to split teams up, who party up to play together...

it would be great if the late joiner stats didnt count, because they have a big disadvantage. 

great that the patchnotes says nothing about party splits and 1.15 does really nothing against it...

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Please use plain text.
Message 296 of 304 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Oct 27, 2012

So, Eric lied about fixing party splits in 1.15... great. :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 297 of 304 (82 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Oct 27, 2012
yea, they did nothing against party splits :smileysad:
Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Please use plain text.
Message 298 of 304 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Don't worry, we're getting purdy colours in 1.16... who cares about silly technical fixes after all?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 299 of 304 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Oct 27, 2012

You know it's bad when two splitscreen users end up on opposite teams.

Please use plain text.
Message 300 of 304 (47 Views)
0 Likes