Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 1, 2012
Will you ever make a fan created lab? Maybe make a contest where the winner chooses what they would like to see in a LAB?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 11 of 369 (1,201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Could we ever be expecting a difficulty toggle for Co-Op Arena and Adventure?

Message 12 of 369 (1,196 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Have you considered adding Epic Rap Battles of History to UCTV?

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 13 of 369 (1,195 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7436 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012
  • Was being able to roll immediately after starting a melee and not even finishing the melee animation intentional or a glitch? I'm aware that rolling to dodge melees is intentional but I'm referring to this and this.
  • Would it be possible to increase the speed of the rolling animation slightly? Right now sacrificing the time you could be shooting back or sprinting for a roll isn't worth it. With how fast the game plays the roll is just too slow to keep up and usually gets you killed in the middle of your roll.
  • Was blindfire supposed to have stopping power or is that an accident? What I mean is that if someone blindfires with any gun that has stopping power, an M9 for example, then their blindfire will still have stopping power as if they were aiming and will slow down the opponent. I bring this up because stopping power was added in because of the strength of blindfire and yet benefits blindfire from any gun that also has stopping power.
  • Are you aware that going into cover cancels an ongoing reload and can you fix it?
  • Can you remove the camera angle switch that occurs when you high five someone, assassinate another player, or in cover melee another player? Or make it an option? Because it is very disorienting and can really mess with a player in a heated match. These awkward camera angle switches often can lead to death from an offscreen enemy, one that you saw but when your camera angle switches back is now in the opposite direction and you're going the wrong way, or from a revenge grenade that you can't see the timer on because your camera angle switches at just the wrong time.
  • Can you make Revenge grenades drop a second later than they currently do to allow players to finish melee animations so they have a reasonable amount of time to throw it back or escape?
  • What are you guys considering about the Rate of Fire mods? You saw how bad it was for the AK in the July Beta and removed it but now it's on the M9 which has an already better Rate of Fire, as well as several other guns and it doesn't balance out well on any of them with the rest of the game. I'm sure you're hesitant to remove anything but isn't there a point when you have to admit that there's somthing wrong and do something about it? Also recoil being increased would not be an effective fix because that is irrelevant if they blindfire.
  • Have you made any consideration to weaken the lock on effects of blindfire, or at least the horizontal angle with which it can lock on from? You put a blindfire reticle into the game but the guns will blindfire lock on to targets that aren't even in the reticle, and that's without the blindfire accuracy mod on.
Message 14 of 369 (1,184 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 1, 2012

stentryk wrote:

Have you considered adding Epic Rap Battles of History to UCTV?

Tenzin VS. Salim

Message 15 of 369 (1,181 Views)
Fender Bender
2440 posts

Aug 1, 2012

How come you aren't able to replicate certain things from U2 into U3? Like the U2 Stage and Machinima Mode, or destructible objects like the display cases from the U2 Museum.

Message 16 of 369 (1,163 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012
  • Will you ever work on actually improving your communication with the community in any shape or form? You guys reply a day or two and then vanish. Is there any plans to be more active after Patch 1.13 is released?

• Do you guys have concrete plans for stuff after 1.13, or is it the beginning of the end -just like UC2's 1.09-? This got answered in the "Triple Cash???" thread where they said they have long plans for the Multiplayer.

Please try to answer the question. Oh, and please don't answer by "we're busy and we already have a number of people on the forums often", I'm asking about replies. Do you have any plans for a daily reply-rate after 1.13? I hope you provide us with a good, reasonable answer.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 369 (1,161 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Is it possible to give us brighter color palettes for Pre-existing items/characters? Why not just add Harry Flynn's palette to all characters/items?                                                                                                                                                                                                        Edit: Please don't say it worked better for the beta, because we all know it will work well for both! In the Late-join glitch on Co-op Adventure, we see characters getting brighter colors. This should mean obtaining brighter color palettes for Pre-existing items/characters, is technically possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 18 of 369 (1,153 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Do you have any plans to fix some of the issues in co-op hunter arena? If you are unfamiliar with these issues, protector, back in the saddle, and beast mode are all ten times better than any other booster or kickback in their slots. In addition, so many people quit, and it becomes nearly impossible to finish an entire game. The villains should also be cloaked, as it is really easy to spot them out.
Look at what I posted, ^^^ not my signature.
Message 19 of 369 (1,144 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 1, 2012

rengle598 wrote:
How many new taunts and Maps will there be?
Can't you wait til 1.13? It will be out by the time the answers are posted so why bother asking?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 20 of 369 (1,143 Views)
0 Likes