Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

dako12 wrote:
Will crash bandicoot make an appearance in uncharted3?

**bleep**?

Message 61 of 369 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

dako12 wrote:
Will crash bandicoot make an appearance in uncharted3?

He's not owned by ND anymore you... Smiley Indifferent

 

Jak and Daxter still are, though.

Message 62 of 369 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

Can you guys at ND please give us the best tips and tricks to having a good internet connection for Uncharted 3 MP? Like, should we DMZ, port forward, or just plain use UPnP.

 

In other words, what's the best connection setup to play with minimal lag?




Message 63 of 369 (470 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012
Not sure how this hasn't been asked yet, but I didn't see it so...

When are separate leg and torso hitboxes going to be implemented in some way, shape, or form? What you you guys have to lose from either trying them in a Lab, Experimental Weekend, or Custom Game Option?
Message 64 of 369 (466 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Not sure how this hasn't been asked yet, but I didn't see it so...

It's because we already had the answer and ND isn't adding it. That's the ugly truth, so we have to move on. Smiley Wink




Message 65 of 369 (457 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/17/2012
Offline
250 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

Will we ever get another Playstation Heroes pack? You guys confirmed it at an event before release yet all we have gotten is the capture trooper.


Very much this and...I got nothing.

 

Message 66 of 369 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Not sure how this hasn't been asked yet, but I didn't see it so...

It's because we already had the answer and ND isn't adding it. That's the ugly truth, so we have to move on. Smiley Wink


I refuse to give up. Quitting isn't in my system.
Message 67 of 369 (439 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Online
5270 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Not sure how this hasn't been asked yet, but I didn't see it so...

It's because we already had the answer and ND isn't adding it. That's the ugly truth, so we have to move on. Smiley Wink


I refuse to give up. Quitting isn't in my system.

Repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting a different result is pretty much insanity.

Message 68 of 369 (419 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

tack129 wrote:
Repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting a different result is pretty much insanity.

I'm insane.

Message 69 of 369 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20485 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012

renatabls wrote:

tack129 wrote:
Repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting a different result is pretty much insanity.

I'm insane.



uCrazy. Smiley Tongue

 

Will we ever see any kind of change to the M9 RoF after patch 1.13 is released? If something is revealed in part 2 of patch 1.13's notes, ignore this question.

Message 70 of 369 (405 Views)