Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 2, 2012
Will we be allowed to keep the experimental Lab maps to use in customs?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 131 of 369 (348 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 2, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Any reason why an experimental weekend Lab (which won't even count towards stats once 1.13 is out) testing separate hitboxes would be impossible to implement? I mean, I know the QA guys were fine with the unified hitboxes, but... come on, they were also fine with a 4HK FAL-SS and 7-medal Quick Boom. Maybe your fanbase does a better job at QA than your own testers do, and they should be trusted a little bit more when it comes to suggesting Uncharted 2-style hitboxes?

I mean really, at this point the only reason people counter Revis and my suggestions is because you keep shutting us down, but deep down they all want separate hitboxes, too.

If you won't implement separate hitboxes in Uncharted 3, will you implement them in Uncharted 4? Depending on your answer, I'll either buy Uncharted 4 or skip it completely...

Exactly. There's basically no downside, except like two people coming on the forums and complaining or some other silly action. I'm starting to feel that it's Sony making all of these decisions to help the casuals, not realizing that they're almost all gone at this point. I bet it's Sony too that wants heroes and villains to have different colors, even though anyone who's played for more than negative five minutes can tell whether someone is on their team.

And making it so easy to level up helped casuals too, right? I wonder who made that decision... (Could be anyone, since in U2 it was way too hard to level up though.)
Message 132 of 369 (326 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1163 posts

Aug 2, 2012

ND can I give you some good advice...any question in this thread that has 5 or more kudos, I would answer because they're the question that people would like to hear answer for   #justsaying

Message 133 of 369 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I know this is not multiplayer related, but why were Tweaks removed from the Single-Player campaign? I fail to see how this is anything but a step backwards. I played through UDF and UC2 campaigns several times each because the tweaks added much variety.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1693042767.png
So....I lag?
Message 134 of 369 (291 Views)
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Stego111 wrote:

I know this is not multiplayer related, but why were Tweaks removed from the Single-Player campaign? I fail to see how this is anything but a step backwards. I played through UDF and UC2 campaigns several times each because the tweaks added much variety.

The game was rushed, go figure.

Message 135 of 369 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

ND can I give you some good advice...any question in this thread that has 5 or more kudos, I would answer because they're the question that people would like to hear answer for   #justsaying

but there are more then just 5 trolls in this community, if all the trolls gather on the same troll question like how tall is cogs, it would be the most kudoed question, they should pick the top kudoed questions then eliminate the troll questions, or retarded ones

Message 136 of 369 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
724 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Why aren't we allowed to use villians for co-op arena? It's not story related and it is NOT "confusing" as previously stated. It adds more personality as the customization for created characters is much better for villians than heroes. It can't be difficult, and no, co-op adventure with villians is not good enough.
Message 137 of 369 (283 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I asked nd if the last of people will be in uncharted3 multiplayer but they said no
Message 138 of 369 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Will the stats reset bug ever be fixed? It wasn't in part 1 of 1.13 fixes?

Message 139 of 369 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 2, 2012
How long is soon™?

Message 140 of 369 (265 Views)
0 Likes