Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012
You said that you cannot add new colors because you would need to create new character models... Then how do you explain the co-op adventure late join glitch :smileytongue:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 271 of 369 (233 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Aug 6, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Maybe we should just give up on separate hit boxes, it will prObably just be a waste of a question and get will say no :smileysad:
I know. :/ It's kind of a waste for this question to be answered. It was already confirmed that they won't add separate hit boxes at all. If we keep asking retarded demented questions, it will be terrible just like the last Q&A thread. :smileytongue:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 272 of 369 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 6, 2012
So asking for separate hitboxes is stupid? Because major gameplay elements being improved is demented?

Your logic makes perfect sense.
Message 273 of 369 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Why does Naughty Dog have to give any of us a "proper" reason for some of the things they do or don't do? They gave us an answer about hitboxes, no. They gave us an answer about wetsuit Elena, no. They gave us an answer about Rika and Pinkerton, no. Honestly? I don't care if they gave kind of a weird response to that last one, doesn't fit into UC3 universe, they gave us a response, no. They made the game for us, they are doing their best to support us (I hope so, anyway), why in the world do we deserve a "better" answer? Oh no, we aren't getting everything we ever wanted from this game, let's all run to the forums and cry about it until they give us what we want. It's their game, they kind of have the ability to do with it what they want, they really don't need to respond to a bunch of whiny children on the forums.

Message 274 of 369 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 6, 2012

They already said no dude...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 275 of 369 (197 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Aug 6, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:
So asking for separate hitboxes is stupid? Because major gameplay elements being improved is demented?

Your logic makes perfect sense.

Yes, it is stupid, because:

Migas23 wrote:
They already said no dude...

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 276 of 369 (179 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 6, 2012

I hope they pick my question. I would really like to know how the Community Videos section works.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 277 of 369 (163 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Aug 6, 2012

curtainman1 wrote:

I hope they pick my question. I would really like to know how the Community Videos section works.

I also wrote a question about that. I also added that maybe they should put videos posted in THIS community in Fan Created Content on the Community Videos section.

That section would get MUCH more traffic and people would actually come here and try to get on UCTV that way. I know I have some very enjoyable videos in my thread over there and I have not been on UCTV once, while some random accounts get luckily chosen to be on UCTV forever. :smileyindifferent:

Message 278 of 369 (154 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

curtainman1 wrote:

I also wrote a question about that. I also added that maybe they should put videos posted in THIS community in Fan Created Content on the Community Videos section.

That section would get MUCH more traffic and people would actually come here and try to get on UCTV that way. I know I have some very enjoyable videos in my thread over there and I have not been on UCTV once, while some random accounts get luckily chosen to be on UCTV forever. :smileyindifferent:

I remember when a couple of my videos use to get featured on UCTV, which was like...back in the early days of the Subway beta, then gone forever. :smileysad:

That FCC section sure is pretty much deserted now.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 279 of 369 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Aug 6, 2012

curtainman1 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

curtainman1 wrote:

I remember when a couple of my videos use to get featured on UCTV, which was like...back in the early days of the Subway beta, then gone forever. :smileysad:

That FCC section sure is pretty much deserted now.

If Rockshow's BPOTW Subway Beta Edition was on UCTV, I would have been on there twice.

Doing what I suggested would actually breath new life into FCC. And trust me, it NEEDS it.

Message 280 of 369 (135 Views)
0 Likes