Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012
You said that you cannot add new colors because you would need to create new character models... Then how do you explain the co-op adventure late join glitch Smiley Tongue

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 271 of 369 (252 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Maybe we should just give up on separate hit boxes, it will prObably just be a waste of a question and get will say no Smiley Sad
I know. :/ It's kind of a waste for this question to be answered. It was already confirmed that they won't add separate hit boxes at all. If we keep asking retarded demented questions, it will be terrible just like the last Q&A thread. Smiley Tongue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 272 of 369 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012
So asking for separate hitboxes is stupid? Because major gameplay elements being improved is demented?

Your logic makes perfect sense.
Message 273 of 369 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
599 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012

Why does Naughty Dog have to give any of us a "proper" reason for some of the things they do or don't do? They gave us an answer about hitboxes, no. They gave us an answer about wetsuit Elena, no. They gave us an answer about Rika and Pinkerton, no. Honestly? I don't care if they gave kind of a weird response to that last one, doesn't fit into UC3 universe, they gave us a response, no. They made the game for us, they are doing their best to support us (I hope so, anyway), why in the world do we deserve a "better" answer? Oh no, we aren't getting everything we ever wanted from this game, let's all run to the forums and cry about it until they give us what we want. It's their game, they kind of have the ability to do with it what they want, they really don't need to respond to a bunch of whiny children on the forums.

Message 274 of 369 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
174 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012

They already said no dude...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 275 of 369 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:
So asking for separate hitboxes is stupid? Because major gameplay elements being improved is demented?

Your logic makes perfect sense.

Yes, it is stupid, because:


Migas23 wrote:
They already said no dude...



fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 276 of 369 (198 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/11/2010
Offline
1104 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012

I hope they pick my question. I would really like to know how the Community Videos section works.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 277 of 369 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19769 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012

curtainman1 wrote:

I hope they pick my question. I would really like to know how the Community Videos section works.



I also wrote a question about that. I also added that maybe they should put videos posted in THIS community in Fan Created Content on the Community Videos section.

 

That section would get MUCH more traffic and people would actually come here and try to get on UCTV that way. I know I have some very enjoyable videos in my thread over there and I have not been on UCTV once, while some random accounts get luckily chosen to be on UCTV forever. Smiley Indifferent

Message 278 of 369 (173 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/11/2010
Offline
1104 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

curtainman1 wrote:

I hope they pick my question. I would really like to know how the Community Videos section works.



I also wrote a question about that. I also added that maybe they should put videos posted in THIS community in Fan Created Content on the Community Videos section.

 

That section would get MUCH more traffic and people would actually come here and try to get on UCTV that way. I know I have some very enjoyable videos in my thread over there and I have not been on UCTV once, while some random accounts get luckily chosen to be on UCTV forever. Smiley Indifferent


I remember when a couple of my videos use to get featured on UCTV, which was like...back in the early days of the Subway beta, then gone forever. Smiley Sad

 

That FCC section sure is pretty much deserted now.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 279 of 369 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19769 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 6, 2012

curtainman1 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

curtainman1 wrote:

I hope they pick my question. I would really like to know how the Community Videos section works.



I also wrote a question about that. I also added that maybe they should put videos posted in THIS community in Fan Created Content on the Community Videos section.

 

That section would get MUCH more traffic and people would actually come here and try to get on UCTV that way. I know I have some very enjoyable videos in my thread over there and I have not been on UCTV once, while some random accounts get luckily chosen to be on UCTV forever. Smiley Indifferent


I remember when a couple of my videos use to get featured on UCTV, which was like...back in the early days of the Subway beta, then gone forever. Smiley Sad

 

That FCC section sure is pretty much deserted now.



If Rockshow's BPOTW Subway Beta Edition was on UCTV, I would have been on there twice.

 

Doing what I suggested would actually breath new life into FCC. And trust me, it NEEDS it.

Message 280 of 369 (154 Views)
0 Likes