Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/19/2011
Offline
2305 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

 

 

ND, would you ever consider having a contest to have people submit a fanmade mode with a title and description, then pick one to implement into the game?

 

 

 

 

 

I have another question too, a little similar to the first...

 

 

 

 

 

 ND, would you ever consider having a contest to have people submit a fanmade map with a name, sketch, and layout, then pick one to implement into the game?

 

 

The map shouldn't be inspired from any other PS exclusives though.

Message 301 of 369 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012

is it possible to have like 3 or 4 maps show up in the voting? 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 302 of 369 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 09/23/2009
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012

Will the gold skull for getting to the last legacy be added in the game for real??? and will i get rewarded for lvling up that high?? as far as rewards, things like guns, skins, taunts, or treasures or something ??

Message 303 of 369 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012
Why is Naughty Dog so amazing? Are you guys super heroes? Great job with patch 1.13! Let's see people complain now ! Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 304 of 369 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2010
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Why is Naughty Dog so amazing? Are you guys super heroes? Great job with patch 1.13! Let's see people complain now ! Smiley Happy

Don't be a fanboy.  The patch hasn't even gone live yet (Least not where I am).

 

Let's give it a week or two and see how things work, before declaring this and that.

Message 305 of 369 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Why is Naughty Dog so amazing? Are you guys super heroes? Great job with patch 1.13! Let's see people complain now ! Smiley Happy

Don't be a fanboy.  The patch hasn't even gone live yet (Least not where I am).

 

Let's give it a week or two and see how things work, before declaring this and that.


They already have a lot of hate towards them with a lot of people complaining... I wanna let them know that they did a good job! Imagine how the developers feel when they put a lot of work into a patch, and before It is released a lot of people are complaining. Let's thank them for once, you can tell they put ALOT of work into the patch

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 306 of 369 (232 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2010
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Why is Naughty Dog so amazing? Are you guys super heroes? Great job with patch 1.13! Let's see people complain now ! Smiley Happy

Don't be a fanboy.  The patch hasn't even gone live yet (Least not where I am).

 

Let's give it a week or two and see how things work, before declaring this and that.


They already have a lot of hate towards them with a lot of people complaining... I wanna let them know that they did a good job! Imagine how the developers feel when they put a lot of work into a patch, and before It is released a lot of people are complaining. Let's thank them for once, you can tell they put ALOT of work into the patch

They don't deserve any thanks.  This patch shouldn't BE a patch at all!  It should have been in the game since Day 1!

It kills me when people kiss their feet when they do stuff they should have done ages ago.  So pathetic.

 

Sure, they did a good job on this Patch, but did they really have to be so secretive?  They still have a long way to go before I start thanking them for anything... If anything they should be apologizing! 

Message 307 of 369 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
2018 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Why is Naughty Dog so amazing? Are you guys super heroes? Great job with patch 1.13! Let's see people complain now ! Smiley Happy

Don't be a fanboy.  The patch hasn't even gone live yet (Least not where I am).

 

Let's give it a week or two and see how things work, before declaring this and that.


They already have a lot of hate towards them with a lot of people complaining... I wanna let them know that they did a good job! Imagine how the developers feel when they put a lot of work into a patch, and before It is released a lot of people are complaining. Let's thank them for once, you can tell they put ALOT of work into the patch

They don't deserve any thanks.  This patch shouldn't BE a patch at all!  It should have been in the game since Day 1!

It kills me when people kiss their feet when they do stuff they should have done ages ago.  So pathetic.

 Don't be hating. If this was a paid dlc then yes I would be **bleep**, but its a PATCH so its free.

Sure, they did a good job on this Patch, but did they really have to be so secretive?  They still have a long way to go before I start thanking them for anything... If anything they should be apologizing! 

Because people would start making retarded rumors and cause mass panic if they reveal it too soon.


 

Message 308 of 369 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Online
4868 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012

Can you please change the G-MAL back to it's pre 1.13 state? Because it is completely awful right now.




Message 309 of 369 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7372 posts
 

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 7, 2012

Why is Team Objective not completely random?

Message 310 of 369 (168 Views)