Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 26 2012
By: hbkyan Splicer 44 posts
Offline

Uc3 tip

13 replies 379 views Edited Sep 26, 2012
Hey everyone,thats my first thread.I want to share a useful tip tht i havent seen anyone using yet ,which proved effective to me.My idea is about choosing the right skin,here we will use the element of surprise 4 our opponent,and i will suggest u to choose the skin of the level 1 noob,once the enemy sees u from afar,he will think ur a noob and come for the easily kill,but that wont be the case cause your a tryhard!!This is true coz character dlc and skeletns gives impression of a tryhard..so,hope i helped!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (379 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 26, 2012
I look at their level and amount of kills to determine someone's general skill when I first see them, Not their skin lol It may work for some people I guess.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (350 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
1932 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 26, 2012
I have noticed it works with the standard Drake and Talbot skins too, it is pretty funny, but I'd rather wear the hats and glasses if I was to use those skins.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (342 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/26/2012
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 26, 2012
Since in most matches their are going to be atleast a noob,it should work for the first 10 minutes of a match,before they discover u...and concerning the standard drake and talbot too is a good idea,nice to troll people btw,lol
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
3748 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 26, 2012

I sometimes use Custom Hero/Villain as my character, and combine it with Cloaked.  I can't tell you how many times enemies ran right past me, as if I'm on their team.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 26, 2012

Eternal21 wrote:

I sometimes use Custom Hero/Villain as my character, and combine it with Cloaked.  I can't tell you how many times enemies ran right past me, as if I'm on their team.


I imagined a lobby where every person had the Djinn and they were all using the regular white flames version. Everybody had cloaked on and disruption as their KB. OOOHHHH THE CONFUSION. As a matter of fact, I challenge somebody to hold a lobby where everybody has that... and post a vid of it on teh forums.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (303 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 26, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Eternal21 wrote:

I sometimes use Custom Hero/Villain as my character, and combine it with Cloaked.  I can't tell you how many times enemies ran right past me, as if I'm on their team.


I imagined a lobby where every person had the Djinn and they were all using the regular white flames version. Everybody had cloaked on and disruption as their KB. OOOHHHH THE CONFUSION. As a matter of fact, I challenge somebody to hold a lobby where everybody has that... and post a vid of it on teh forums.


i'll do it with my clan :smileyvery-happy:

 

See you in Uncharted 4!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (275 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
9878 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 27, 2012

hbkyan wrote:
Since in most matches their are going to be atleast a noob,it should work for the first 10 minutes of a match,before they discover u...and concerning the standard drake and talbot too is a good idea,nice to troll people btw,lol

Most non-DLC character clothes work. Sully, for one.

 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 27, 2012

Its not really that efective. Besides most players will look at your stats to get a  general idea of your skill not you skin.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
559 posts
 

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 27, 2012
The best tip so far to get extremely easy kills is to ask ur internet provider to downgrade your internet speed and blindfire like crazy. That never fails, u'll get fast easy kills with little to no experience especially when blindfire is extremely accurate.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes