Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Uc3 tip

Sep 27, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Its not really that efective. Besides most players will look at your stats to get a  general idea of your skill not you skin.

It WILL work. You know why? People check stats to see who's good and who's not, right? That's what their mind tells them.

Once they're in the game, they remove all of that, and judge players by how they look, or how fast they kill. Now, you can't judge people for how fast they kill until you're killed by them, so people subconsciously just judge by looks.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 14 (125 Views)
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Sep 27, 2012

kratos_snake__ wrote:
I look at their level and amount of kills to determine someone's general skill when I first see them, Not their skin lol It may work for some people I guess.

This is why I treat all enemies like they're tripleWRECK, you just never know. Smiley Very Happy

~Et

Returning to PS3 soon.
Message 12 of 14 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Sep 27, 2012
TheStuntDouble has understood my point,as it can be really helpful,..even on secondary account,where i use it mostly..anyway i appreciate all your replies too,thnx everyone
Message 13 of 14 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Don't concentrate on the person or the appearance, but concentrate on killing your opponent, because who cares? A opponent is a opponent and I'm going to try and kill every one of them. Could be useful sometimes, but naaah .. 

Message 14 of 14 (103 Views)
0 Likes