By: younglj01 Lombax Warrior 174 posts

Ultimate Plunder Loadout

16 replies 1072 views Edited Dec 3, 2011

Long Gun:Marlowe's M9

Pistol: Para 9 w/ accuracy

Booster 1:Beast Mode lvl 3

Booster 2:Back in the Saddle lvl 3

Medal Kickback:Cluster Bomb

If you play plunder alone or in groups/party this loadout will help you dominate Plunder in kills and captures.If your team is barely helping you can still win.So too anyone having trouble in this awesome mode hope this loadout help you become an better plunder player.This loadout helps me alot hopefully someone try this and tell me if its good or not.

Message 1 of 17 (1,072 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

if that works for you by all means use it it's a good loa...

Dec 3, 2011

younglj01 wrote:

Long Gun:Marlowe's M9

Pistol: Para 9 w/ accuracy

Booster 1:Beast Mode lvl 3

Booster 2:Back in the Saddle lvl 3

Medal Kickback:Cluster Bomb

If you play plunder alone or in groups/party this loadout will help you dominate Plunder in kills and captures.If your team is barely helping you can still win.So too anyone having trouble in this awesome mode hope this loadout help you become an better plunder player.This loadout helps me alot hopefully someone try this and tell me if its good or not.

if that works for you by all means use it it's a good loadout. i actually have four different loadouts lol.

i have the win the match as fast as possible loadout which consists of.

fal ss with accuracy mod, para 9 with accuracy mod, beast mode 3, bargain 3, and either quick boom or cluster bomb.

the this is going to be a really tough match loadout.

fal ss accuracy mod, para 9 accuracy mod, beast mode 3, back in the saddle 3, and quick boom or cluster bomb.

then i have two loadouts depending on how the game changes during the match.

the oh you want to run around and play deathmatch for 20 minutes and not play the game the right way loadout ok i'm not dying 40 times trying to score the treasure if we have a lead so i will switch to.

fal ss accuracy mod, para 9 accuracy mod, fleet foot 3, bargain 3, and quick boom.

and finally the you want to camp the treasure for 20 minutes and camp my base well i can do that too loadout.

gmal accuracy mod max ammo mod, para 9 accuracy mod clip size mod, weapon expert 3, bargain 3, quick boom or tbolt kickback. 

those are my loadouts i try to adapt to how the match is being played. i will try like heck to end the match as fast as possible and or get my team the lead but if i see i'm getting camped on or the game isn't being played right i go in to support mode after we have a lead only.

Message 2 of 17 (1,072 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

I'll die 40 times to win the match if I have to.   That s...

Dec 3, 2011

I'll die 40 times to win the match if I have to. I play it to win and screw the kills/deaths. That is of course as long as I don't get any unluckies I'll happily go 10-50 or something to win the game.

That said though I don't have a loadout for plunder, I simply find moving the thing as a team wins the match usually. As long as people on the team understand the difference between safe idol movement and clearence of the area before moving it.

I'll try those loadouts once I don't have to legacy anymore though, Kinda pointless leveling up boosters for them to be knocked back to level 1.

Message 3 of 17 (1,072 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

Does getting an unlucky mean anything or something?

Dec 3, 2011

Aureilia wrote:

I'll die 40 times to win the match if I have to. I play it to win and screw the kills/deaths. That is of course as long as I don't get any unluckies I'll happily go 10-50 or something to win the game.

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 4 of 17 (1,072 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

Yes, it's a direct insult that you suck. At least that is...

Dec 3, 2011

Psyken wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Yes, it's a direct insult that you suck. At least that is how I take it, people take it differently.

Message 5 of 17 (1,072 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

You've seen me play though, and I have 41 unlucky medals....

Dec 3, 2011

Aureilia wrote:

Psyken wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Yes, it's a direct insult that you suck. At least that is how I take it, people take it differently.

You've seen me play though, and I have 41 unlucky medals.. Do you honestly think I suck? xD Even in your view.. Yeah I get that some people make take it differently but that doesn't mean I can't "Rage (Medal)" after getting an unlucky.

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 6 of 17 (1,072 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

No, you don't actually suck, and honestly you shouldn't h...

Dec 3, 2011

Psyken wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Psyken wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

You've seen me play though, and I have 41 unlucky medals.. Do you honestly think I suck? xD Even in your view.. Yeah I get that some people make take it differently but that doesn't mean I can't "Rage (Medal)" after getting an unlucky.

No, you don't actually suck, and honestly you shouldn't have any unluckies at all. 

The actual issue with it is.. Where I live Unlucky is a term used sarcastically usually as an insult, in Finland it actually does call you a n00b in so many words.

Rather, the game says Unlucky, and it doesn't feel like "wow how desperately unlucky were you to die in those situations, better luck next time", 

It feels like (Nelson Muntz Laugh) "HAHA, unlucky, you died.... Again, HA HA"

But yeah, on the topic of plunder, the unluckies thread is probably down a bit from here :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 17 (1,072 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Re: Ultimate Plunder Loadout

Aug 11, 2013
Exact same as what I use, but I use Eddys ak and bargain (it's in all my loadouts) and kickback is mega bomb or speedy g
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 8 of 17 (1,015 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11105 posts

Aug 12, 2013

dunc_the_boss wrote:
Exact same as what I use, but I use Eddys ak and bargain (it's in all my loadouts) and kickback is mega bomb or speedy g

This thread is 2 years old. :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 17 (990 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

Aug 12, 2013

People always say use the search feature.

xD

Message 10 of 17 (969 Views)
0 Likes