Reply
Jan 22 2013
By: iBiiiZa_Deary96 First Son 7 posts
Offline

Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
57 replies 1320 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

Hey Guys, 

As you know told Eric-ND about Patch 1.16 that rolls out in a coupe of few 

weeks. Now its time to do the notes about Patch 1.16.

Stuff that Naughty Dog should fix it:

 

Its Time to change it now, before its too late

-> Technical Fixes


- Dead Body glitch (everyone know about it)

- Airwalking glitch (still the same know about it)

- Fix the Free Loses if your searching for Players or got kicked from the Game

  (its just a bug but could you please fix it as well?)

- Fix the Leaderboard (on the Leaderboard you can see different stats with over

  1 million kills) Naughty Dog can fix it as well if they look into the Stats on naughtydog.com

  they can see the real states. Go ahead and try it. If new Players wanna join U3 with

  F2P they just tell: ,,Omg, the number one of the world got 1.234...Kills'' and they will stop

  to play this game to 50% of all newcomers.

- Fix the profile stats in Coop, saian24 got in Coop more than 1.000.000 NPC but its right 

  now a bug. You just can see 10010...

- Fix on the Lab the count stats. If you play TDM on the Lab the counts of your last games

  will be count on your own profile.

- Fix the party splits if your friend want to play with you, with a 2nd other Account 

  on 1 PS3 they had the same count Kills/Deaths like his friend after 1 match.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

-> Add Ons:

 

- add all Block Mesh Lab Map's on coustom games.

  A lot of players loves this map's and will enjoy it.

- add the classic mode from Plunder like U2

  If you see the favourites mode on U2 you will see TDM & Plunder.

- add platinum tier for the Tournament system

- add new Skins/colors.

- add new rounds for the Coop.

   If lot of players tell its too easy on Extreme, you should make 

   new difficult rounds. 

   On shadow survival there are just 8 rounds.

- add new Map's for competive or coop.

- add new Levels 76-100 most of all players would like it.

- add new Weapons.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Now i ask you, what would you like at Patch 1.16? :smileyhappy:

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

-> I just don't want to see that: :smileysad:

 

naughtydogg.gif

 

Edit: Misleading thread title edited to reflect actual content

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 58 (1,320 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
548 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Pretty Good. I really like the idea about fixing the Free Losses in Finding Game/getting kicked from a game.

 

Add fixing party splits to the technical fixes.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 58 (1,298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
7645 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Deceptive topic title is extremely deceptive

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 58 (1,296 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

iBiiiZa_Deary96 wrote:

 

- Fix the Leaderboard (on the Leaderboard you can see different stats with over

  1 million kills) Naughty Dog can fix it as well if they look into the Stats on naughtydog.com

  they can see the real states. Go ahead and try it. If new Players wanna join U3 with

  F2P they just tell: ,,Omg, the number one of the world got 1.234...Kills'' and they will stop

  to play this game to 50% of all newcomers


Seriously, do you think that newcomers care about the leaderboards and who's No1? :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 58 (1,286 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/01/2012
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Well, they just bewildered about it. They will think the game had a lot of hackers or lot of bug's :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 58 (1,262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

iBiiiZa_Deary96 wrote:

Well, they just bewildered about it. They will think the game had a lot of hackers or lot of bug's :smileywink:


Newcomers don't care about leaderboard hackers/no-lifers. :smileywink: They just want to play the game without silly glitches like the dead body glitch...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 58 (1,239 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Misleading title is misleading :smileyindifferent:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 58 (1,235 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
801 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

An iBiZa wants to fix Uncharted? Now I have seen everything.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 58 (1,215 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7369 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

iBiiiZa_Deary96 wrote:

 

- Fix the Leaderboard (on the Leaderboard you can see different stats with over

  1 million kills) Naughty Dog can fix it as well if they look into the Stats on naughtydog.com

  they can see the real states. Go ahead and try it. If new Players wanna join U3 with

  F2P they just tell: ,,Omg, the number one of the world got 1.234...Kills'' and they will stop

  to play this game to 50% of all newcomers


Seriously, do you think that newcomers care about the leaderboards and who's No1? :smileyindifferent:


Does anyone?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 58 (1,202 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
894 posts
 

Re: Un-Official: Patch 1.16 Notes [ Suggestions ]

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

iBiiiZa_Deary96 wrote:

Hey Guys, 

As you know told Eric-ND about Patch 1.16 that rolls out in a coupe of few 

weeks. Now its time to do the notes about Patch 1.16.

Stuff that Naughty Dog should fix it:

 

Its Time to change it now, before its too late

-> Technical Fixes


- Dead Body glitch (everyone know about it)

- Airwalking glitch (still the same know about it)

- Fix the Free Loses if your searching for Players or got kicked from the Game

  (its just a bug but could you please fix it as well?)

- Fix the Leaderboard (on the Leaderboard you can see different stats with over

  1 million kills) Naughty Dog can fix it as well if they look into the Stats on naughtydog.com

  they can see the real states. Go ahead and try it. If new Players wanna join U3 with

  F2P they just tell: ,,Omg, the number one of the world got 1.234...Kills'' and they will stop

  to play this game to 50% of all newcomers.

- Fix the profile stats in Coop, saian24 got in Coop more than 1.000.000 NPC but its right 

  now a bug. You just can see 10010...

- Fix on the Lab the count stats. If you play TDM on the Lab the counts of your last games

  will be count on your own profile.

- Fix the party splits if your friend want to play with you, with a 2nd other Account 

  on 1 PS3 they had the same count Kills/Deaths like his friend after 1 match.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

-> Add Ons:

 

- add all Block Mesh Lab Map's on coustom games.

  A lot of players loves this map's and will enjoy it.

- add the classic mode from Plunder like U2

  If you see the favourites mode on U2 you will see TDM & Plunder.

- add platinum tier for the Tournament system

- add new Skins/colors.

- add new rounds for the Coop.

   If lot of players tell its too easy on Extreme, you should make 

   new difficult rounds. 

   On shadow survival there are just 8 rounds.

- add new Map's for competive or coop.

- add new Levels 76-100 most of all players would like it.

- add new Weapons.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Now i ask you, what would you like at Patch 1.16? :smileyhappy:

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

-> I just don't want to see that: :smileysad:

 

naughtydogg.gif


It seems to be trying to communicate :smileyindifferent:

 

____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 58 (1,183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes