Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Unbalanced teams, oh how I've missed you.

Mar 5, 2013

duomas wrote:

Lol I never claimed I was an amazing player. I said fairly good. For you it could be different, but "fairly good" is like a C -, in my book. The reason i started the thread was because I keep losing these games. If I was good, I wouldn't care enough to talk about unbalanced teams, because I'd be winning. 

I have no idea why people are still against ROF. It's an AMAZING booster, and I like the sound the rapid fire makes. Sue me, it's a godamn melody. Also, it levels the battlefield with one shot snipers, laggers, and the blindfire crowd. I'm not gonna intentionally put myself at a disadvantage when other players are blatantly using these so-called "cheap" moves. You have the freedom to use ROF, as does every player. Does it need to be tweaked? Of course it does. Absolutely no arguments there. Until you can get everyone else to stop using M9s and Revenge, I'm using those as well. Using the M9, but not utilizing it to it's potential is simply a bad strategy. I encourage it, to be honest. Maybe once the problem reaches critical mass, ND will finally patch it. 

Using level 3 boosters should not be a problem. It took me some time leveling up those boosters. I earned those, I should be able to use those. I'm more used to gaming where if you got the best equipment, you just equip the best equipment(barring special exceptions, of which doesn't include: To lose the game.) Although, you could say using lesser loadouts might give you a challenge, but for me it doesn't. I don't remember you, or the game you're referring to(probably because I quit a lot) but if I quit, it's probably because I was losing, teams were unbalanced, or each of my opponents was VASTLY SUPERIOR than me. Of course I'd quit. In a heartbeat. I have no problems with quitting. I've even said I quit like three times. I play this game to release my sociopath tendencies to kill people in a virtual setting. I like shooting things, I'm sorry I'm not sorry about that. 

Any type of gun mod that alters gun speed is OP. At least BOP2 does it right by giving you a crap ton of recoil and such little range. In UC3 the ROF mod can kill from medium range.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 21 of 29 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

I agree, it's totally overpowered. And I think it should be tweaked. And yet it doesn't, and people are still using it, and it gives them a distinct advantage. That's as basic a strategy you can get. You can look down on that, sure, i won't hold it against you, but  just calm down a bit man, relax. I was never intending to provoke you or anything. I stated my point, and you replied, it's called a discussion.

Message 22 of 29 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 5, 2013

duomas wrote:

I agree, it's totally overpowered. And I think it should be tweaked. And yet it doesn't, and people are still using it, and it gives them a distinct advantage. That's as basic a strategy you can get. You can look down on that, sure, i won't hold it against you, but  just calm down a bit man, relax. I was never intending to provoke you or anything. I stated my point, and you replied, it's called a discussion.

Lol ok I can see where you are going about ROF being OP but you didn't make me mad in anyway. Also there was a quote I saw somewhere that said "Be the change you want to see in the world". If you really think that ROF should be fixed, I would not recommend using it. 

I know you say its a strategy that alot of people use, but It dosen't help any other players if you use it.

Message 23 of 29 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 5, 2013

yeah my bad, i mistook your sig for some vaguely subtle threat. i'm pretty high. 

Message 24 of 29 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 5, 2013

duomas wrote:

yeah my bad, i mistook your sig for some vaguely subtle threat. i'm pretty high. 

If thats the case I might have to change it.

Message 25 of 29 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Mar 5, 2013
What sig? Lol.... :/

You make a good point. It's pretty much the argument with PWs.

Although the superior M9 is Marlowe's M9. RoF can't touch me with Marlowe's, or my main loadout (Dragon Max Ammo RS, Elena's Raffica).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 26 of 29 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Mar 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
What sig? Lol.... :/

You make a good point. It's pretty much the argument with PWs.

Although the superior M9 is Marlowe's M9. RoF can't touch me with Marlowe's, or my main loadout (Dragon Max Ammo RS, Elena's Raffica).

Lol no, I just changed my sig to that. Before it said "I'm a pretty nice guy until you make me mad. Then god help your eardrums."

Message 27 of 29 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Mar 5, 2013
I'm in mobile, I don't see any sig bro.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 28 of 29 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

I was playing free for all a few minues ago all the time but i've decided to try team deathmatch, i joined a game(i'm on 5th legacy) and the other team were all 75 5th legacy, my team were all newbie players. i finished 3-6 it's just a game of course but it's not easy to deal with 5 good players.  

Message 29 of 29 (146 Views)
0 Likes