Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: agreed. you can be an amazing player, but that can only g...

Mar 3, 2013

duomas wrote:

Worst is when one of your cocky opponents starts taunting over every body. It's like, you didn't earn that taunt.

There is a medal for taunting 5 dead opponents.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 11 of 29 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: agreed. you can be an amazing player, but that can only g...

Mar 4, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

duomas wrote:

Worst is when one of your cocky opponents starts taunting over every body. It's like, you didn't earn that taunt.

There is a medal for taunting 5 dead opponents.

They probably want the trophy, booster upgrade, and moar ammo too.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 12 of 29 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Unbalanced teams, oh how I've missed you.

Mar 4, 2013
Don't forget, there's also maximum showing off and +10 to ego when taunting.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 29 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I ascribe to this theory. 

Message 14 of 29 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I faced you in TO earlier. You were using RoF and Clip size m9 while using Revenge Gold.

You quit before the first round ended.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 15 of 29 (262 Views)
Gaming Beast
1930 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

I faced you in TO earlier. You were using RoF and Clip size m9 while using Revenge Gold.

Obvious pro...Smiley Indifferent

Message 16 of 29 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2561 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

Exposed.Smiley Surprised

My Youtube Channel:

Rookie2Vet

Free Sitrongr

Message 17 of 29 (247 Views)
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

Mar 5, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

Exposed.Smiley Surprised

I burned it down

I don't even want to respond to this with words, but it's all going to burn down from here.

Message 18 of 29 (236 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Oh the hypocrisy. A staple meal in every Internet forumer's diet.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 29 (200 Views)
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Lol I never claimed I was an amazing player. I said fairly good. For you it could be different, but "fairly good" is like a C -, in my book. The reason i started the thread was because I keep losing these games. If I was good, I wouldn't care enough to talk about unbalanced teams, because I'd be winning. 

I have no idea why people are still against ROF. It's an AMAZING booster, and I like the sound the rapid fire makes. Sue me, it's a godamn melody. Also, it levels the battlefield with one shot snipers, laggers, and the blindfire crowd. I'm not gonna intentionally put myself at a disadvantage when other players are blatantly using these so-called "cheap" moves. You have the freedom to use ROF, as does every player. Does it need to be tweaked? Of course it does. Absolutely no arguments there. Until you can get everyone else to stop using M9s and Revenge, I'm using those as well. Using the M9, but not utilizing it to it's potential is simply a bad strategy. I encourage it, to be honest. Maybe once the problem reaches critical mass, ND will finally patch it. 

Using level 3 boosters should not be a problem. It took me some time leveling up those boosters. I earned those, I should be able to use those. I'm more used to gaming where if you got the best equipment, you just equip the best equipment(barring special exceptions, of which doesn't include: To lose the game.) Although, you could say using lesser loadouts might give you a challenge, but for me it doesn't. I don't remember you, or the game you're referring to(probably because I quit a lot) but if I quit, it's probably because I was losing, teams were unbalanced, or each of my opponents was VASTLY SUPERIOR than me. Of course I'd quit. In a heartbeat. I have no problems with quitting. I've even said I quit like three times. I play this game solely to release my sociopath tendencies of kilingl people in a virtual setting. I like shooting things, I'm sorry I'm not sorry about that. 

Message 20 of 29 (183 Views)