Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 07 2014
By: NoelMcGrath14 Lombax Warrior 93 posts

Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

30 replies 579 views Edited Feb 7, 2014

Guy's I don't understand how people can play Uncarted 3 for like 4 Year's in a row I'll be honest i played it for about 2 half year's just to get to the last Rank Online but why do they Continue playing?? are they not geting bored of our fed up? our have though's of playing another Multyplayer Game? like really the U3 Multiplayer would drive you mad i'm Honestly Sick of it 2 half years is enough for me I'm moveing on.

@Itz_Noel_Kid)Twitter.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 31 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

Feb 7, 2014

I wasn't aware UC3 came out 4 years ago. The game is 2 years & 3 months old. Lastly people play it because it's fun & that's all that matters.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 31 (565 Views)
Survivor
2212 posts

Feb 7, 2014

NoelMcGrath14 wrote:

Guy's I don't understand how people can play Uncarted 3 for like 4 Year's in a row I'll be honest i played it for about 2 half year's just to get to the last Rank Online but why do they Continue playing?? are they not geting bored of our fed up? our have though's of playing another Multyplayer Game? like really the U3 Multiplayer would drive you mad i'm Honestly Sick of it 2 half years is enough for me I'm moveing on.

Summary: All people playing Uncharted 3 since release are crazy.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 31 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Feb 7, 2014

I’m with Wycliff, it’s fun.  End of story. Period. Stop.

I don’t play competitive nearly as much as I used to but I’m playing cooperative just as much or more.  I’m max rank and legacy but helping people level up, introducing new players to coop strategies and etiquette is a blast.

Heck, I even break out Uncharted 2 sometimes.  Uncharted is a solid, fun franchise with staying power….at least in my book.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 31 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Feb 7, 2014
People play it because their friends play it.

I'm not sure why lone wolves play this, they're either brain dead or have no friends who play this so they really think this game is fun...

I actually played this game yesterday and i got so mad, lol. People still blindfire the KAL to (my :smileytongue:) death, TDM still sucks and i hate finding parties.

I'm so glad i have all treasures now, all i need is the stupid **bleep** curator on crushing and i'm so effing lazy to get that. Derpy derpy derp. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 31 (526 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18100 posts

Feb 7, 2014

renatabls wrote:
I'm so glad i have all treasures now

Congratulations! :smileywink:

renatabls wrote:
all i need is the stupid **bleep** curator on crushing and i'm so effing lazy to get that. Derpy derpy derp. :smileysad:

I'd help if you actually agreed to play it with me when I asked. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 31 (517 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 7, 2014

" our have though's of playing another Multyplayer Game?"

The tongue is strong in this one...

Geoff FLYNN.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 31 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Feb 7, 2014

I haven't played this game in nearly a month, but that's because I've since gotten a PS4, and I'm currently working on a new account that will have 100% Trophy completion. Plus, I've lost interest as most of my friends have finally moved on.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 31 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Feb 7, 2014

renatabls wrote:

I'm not sure why lone wolves play this, they're either brain dead or have no friends who play this so they really think this game is fun...

I actually played this game yesterday and i got so mad, lol. People still blindfire the KAL to (my :smileytongue:) death, TDM still sucks and i hate finding parties.

I'm so glad i have all treasures now, all i need is the stupid **bleep** curator on crushing and i'm so effing lazy to get that. Derpy derpy derp. :smileysad:

Nah, I know you still like it!! Even with the rage and all the bs that comes with it!! LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 31 (482 Views)
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Feb 7, 2014

renatabls wrote:

But I lone wolf all the time & there's always friends online & i'm certainly not brain dead lol. Sometimes being ih a Party  gets boring atleast for me, a party of 2 is more my thing.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 31 (466 Views)