Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Online
3571 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

Feb 7, 2014
I play other MPs. They keep me occupied for a month or so. Then I'm back on U3 for a while. Its fun. More fun than any other MP available to me. TLoU is fun too. But U3 is better overall. U3 is really fun after a long break. Hopped on last night after 2-3 weeks off and did really well all night long
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Online
2233 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

Feb 7, 2014

DMMGY1969 wrote:

" our have though's of playing another Multyplayer Game?"

 

The tongue is strong in this one...


there was a lot wrong with what the OP wrote, especially with the misspelling of "Uncharted" twice (once in the title), so i'm just going to assume that english isn't their first language and move on.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (329 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Online
2233 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

Feb 7, 2014

HIhi2442 wrote:

I haven't played this game in nearly a month, but that's because I've since gotten a PS4, and I'm currently working on a new account that will have 100% Trophy completion. Plus, I've lost interest as most of my friends have finally moved on.


i think you should just go back to the games on your list and finish them off (the ones with really low percentages) i think it would be better to just continue on your main account and try to raise your average completion than to start a new one ... i don't think it would be wise to just give up on a level 20 account

 

plus you can hide the games with the really low percentages too if you wish, i had 3 zero percent game (games that friends brought over and accidently played them on my account) that don't show up on my trophy list for any site online anymore (and your average completion is adjusted accordingly) my completion percentage went from 83% to 85%

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11069 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
People play it because their friends play it.

I'm not sure why lone wolves play this, they're either brain dead or have no friends who play this so they really think this game is fun...

I actually played this game yesterday and i got so mad, lol. People still blindfire the KAL to (my :smileytongue:) death, TDM still sucks and i hate finding parties.

I'm so glad i have all treasures now, all i need is the stupid **bleep** curator on crushing and i'm so effing lazy to get that. Derpy derpy derp. :smileysad:

But I lone wolf all the time & there's always friends online & i'm certainly not brain dead lol. Sometimes being ih a Party  gets boring atleast for me, a party of 2 is more my thing.


*points and laughs* BRAIN DEAD!!

 

:heart:


HIhi2442 wrote:

I haven't played this game in nearly a month, but that's because I've since gotten a PS4, and I'm currently working on a new account that will have 100% Trophy completion. Plus, I've lost interest as most of my friends have finally moved on.


 I thought of doing that a few years ago but i'm too lazy to 100% every game i have, i can 100% a few of them since it's been a long time since i played them, but some of them are so boring. ACR is the best example... such boring game, wow.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (317 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Online
2233 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

renatabls wrote:
HIhi2442 wrote:

I haven't played this game in nearly a month, but that's because I've since gotten a PS4, and I'm currently working on a new account that will have 100% Trophy completion. Plus, I've lost interest as most of my friends have finally moved on.


 I thought of doing that a few years ago but i'm too lazy to 100% every game i have, i can 100% a few of them since it's been a long time since i played them, but some of them are so boring. ACR is the best example... such boring game, wow.


ya there are alot of boring games out there, that giving up on a platinum is just so much easier than struggling to play a little more of it, like when i played ICO HD, i hated it so much that i ultimately gave up on the platinum and from then on out i only picked up games that i knew i would like to play (and looked at the trophy list before hand to usually say: "well i'm not gettting this game" lol)

 

but i also don't go for DLC trophies usually unless i really enjoy the game, but anyways my advise to you is to just get games you'll enjoy playing (either look up some reviews, or some gameplay videos, or some complaint threads, etc... before hand) ... and you're completion percentage will go up without you paying much attention to it ... me i've enjoyed most of the games i've played recently and i'm currently gotten all the platinum trophies on the last 38 (i think) games i've played, so it seems to be working

 

also i quick glance on previous games you've played won't hurt, some of them you might have just given up on too early

 

 

EDIT: i just looked up your profile, you have an ~81% average completion rate! i don't think that's something to be upset about, that really high already! especially for someone with over 100 games played

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/07/2013
Offline
72 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

Feb 8, 2014

renatabls wrote:
People play it because their friends play it.

I'm not sure why lone wolves play this, they're either brain dead or have no friends who play this so they really think this game is fun...

I actually played this game yesterday and i got so mad, lol. People still blindfire the KAL to (my :smileytongue:) death, TDM still sucks and i hate finding parties.

I'm so glad i have all treasures now, all i need is the stupid **bleep** curator on crushing and i'm so effing lazy to get that. Derpy derpy derp. :smileysad:

Lone wolves play because UC3 can be like golf if you aren't good consistently.  You have mostly bad games but there is always that one where you play great that inspires you to keep playing.  It took me almost a year to party up with people :smileyhappy:  I was one of the lone wolves for quite a time.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4171 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

canadian94eh wrote:

renatabls wrote:
HIhi2442 wrote:

I haven't played this game in nearly a month, but that's because I've since gotten a PS4, and I'm currently working on a new account that will have 100% Trophy completion. Plus, I've lost interest as most of my friends have finally moved on.


 I thought of doing that a few years ago but i'm too lazy to 100% every game i have, i can 100% a few of them since it's been a long time since i played them, but some of them are so boring. ACR is the best example... such boring game, wow.


ya there are alot of boring games out there, that giving up on a platinum is just so much easier than struggling to play a little more of it, like when i played ICO HD, i hated it so much that i ultimately gave up on the platinum and from then on out i only picked up games that i knew i would like to play (and looked at the trophy list before hand to usually say: "well i'm not gettting this game" lol)

 

but i also don't go for DLC trophies usually unless i really enjoy the game, but anyways my advise to you is to just get games you'll enjoy playing (either look up some reviews, or some gameplay videos, or some complaint threads, etc... before hand) ... and you're completion percentage will go up without you paying much attention to it ... me i've enjoyed most of the games i've played recently and i'm currently gotten all the platinum trophies on the last 38 (i think) games i've played, so it seems to be working

 

also i quick glance on previous games you've played won't hurt, some of them you might have just given up on too early

 

 

EDIT: i just looked up your profile, you have an ~81% average completion rate! i don't think that's something to be upset about, that really high already! especially for someone with over 100 games played


I would do that, but over half the games on my list I had borrowed from a friend. I'm still gonna keep my level 22 acc for MP games, but only play games I know I'll be able to Plat on my 100% account. I'm currently working on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Contrast, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation and Minecraft for the new account.


Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

Feb 8, 2014

Just because a game is old doesn't mean people should stop playing it, yes I know there are other games out there but many people to this day still play the original Halo on the PC. 

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3511 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2014

Some people are so obsessed with trophies.. :smileytongue:

 

 

@HIhi, I wouldn't make another account just to 100% everything, especially on your trophy level.  You get nothing in return anyway from it. Just try to get the games you haven't platinumed yet (borrow from your friend again?). That's what I'd do. :smileywink:

 


canadian94eh wrote:
ya there are alot of boring games out there, that giving up on a platinum is just so much easier than struggling to play a little more of it, like when i played ICO HD, i hated it so much that i ultimately gave up on the platinum and from then on out i only picked up games that i knew i would like to play (and looked at the trophy list before hand to usually say: "well i'm not gettting this game" lol)


 Ugh.. Why should buying games be based on the quality of trophies/platinum?

I play games because they're great entertainment, not because they have trophies.

 

Would you have bought Uncharted, TLOU or any other great game if it didn't have any trophies?

I really hope that in the future trophies/achievement and other crap would be removed so that people would buy games because they're FUN and not because they have good trophies!

 

Spoiler
Alright! Uncharted for PS4 was just released. Oh crap, it has only 5 trophies and no platinum. I guess I won't be buying it!

 

 

 




Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Online
2233 posts
 

Re: Uncarted 3 Multiplayer is Old school.

Feb 10, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

Some people are so obsessed with trophies.. :smileytongue:

 

 

@HIhi, I wouldn't make another account just to 100% everything, especially on your trophy level.  You get nothing in return anyway from it. Just try to get the games you haven't platinumed yet (borrow from your friend again?). That's what I'd do. :smileywink:

 


canadian94eh wrote:
ya there are alot of boring games out there, that giving up on a platinum is just so much easier than struggling to play a little more of it, like when i played ICO HD, i hated it so much that i ultimately gave up on the platinum and from then on out i only picked up games that i knew i would like to play (and looked at the trophy list before hand to usually say: "well i'm not gettting this game" lol)


 Ugh.. Why should buying games be based on the quality of trophies/platinum?

I play games because they're great entertainment, not because they have trophies.

 

Would you have bought Uncharted, TLOU or any other great game if it didn't have any trophies?

I really hope that in the future trophies/achievement and other crap would be removed so that people would buy games because they're FUN and not because they have good trophies!

 

Spoiler
Alright! Uncharted for PS4 was just released. Oh crap, it has only 5 trophies and no platinum. I guess I won't be buying it!

 

 

 


well, that was more on the lines of "i'm looking for some easy trophies to raise my percentage / get another plat onto my total" tips ... i buy games like uncharted and killzone and all the other games / franchises i enjoy (or are highly suggested / super hyped for) first for the enjoyment factor then to get the trophies out of sheer enjoyment out of the game, my first playthrough is always for fun, and only after i look at the trophies of those games (and they're not all easy, for example Killzone 2 was crazy hard to get the platinum for, but since i fell in love with the game it made my drive for the platinum that much stronger) ... i actually didn't want to get TLOU because the zombie / horror / linear stealth aspect didn't appeal to me, a couple months afterwards i gave into the hype surronding it, and although i thought it was a great game, it didn't fit my preference in gaming and the online portion didn't keep me entertained for very long like uncharted 3 has, so it made it more frustrating to get the platinum for that game

 

if there was a game out there that i did want to play but i knew that the drive for the platinum would be impossible or too much for me or too risky than i would just play it on another account just to beat it (that's kind of a plus for trophy hunters though, they will experience everything in the game for that platinum trophy, where as people who don't, play the game once and they're done with it...) ... i think the only great game (game that IMO i would have thoroughly enjoyed playing) that i've passed up on is Red Dead Redemption, there was one or two online trophies that i wasn't sure about but what it really came down to was i didn't have enough time to play a game that long with all the other games i had lined up ...

 

and btw a game like uncharted will always have a platinum trophy, any game on a disc will have a platinum trophy and some PSN exclusive titles (it's a matter of size, so really small games wouldn't have a platinum trophy)

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes