Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10215 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

Jun 19, 2013
This better not be that stupid gem they were unearthing.

That gem better be goddamn HC mode.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 33 (344 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

ND #1: Look at all these bugs and glitches! We gotta fix this!
ND #2: Just add a new themed DLC, it'll all be fine.

 

*Edit requested by Mr. Marshmallow TSD <3

Bang Bang!

Message 12 of 33 (343 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10215 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

Jun 19, 2013
Are you saying that someone in ND actually wanted a fix?

That's not true. Edit that out.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 33 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

Jun 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
This better not be that stupid gem they were unearthing.

That gem better be goddamn HC mode.

Unearthing would be finding. In this context it wouldn't make sense to unearth something which has already been found. As much as I want HC mode back, they're going to add DLC :/

What they should really fix is the fact that I haven't been able to find a DLC Map on Competitive for about 6 weeks. So much for rolling it over every week!

Bang Bang!

Message 14 of 33 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10215 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

Jun 19, 2013
Unearth, according to a quick google search, is "to dig up something". Technically speaking, ND buried HC mode when they replaced it with those other two modes, so there's that.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 15 of 33 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
555 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

Jun 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Unearth, according to a quick google search, is "to dig up something". Technically speaking, ND buried HC mode when they replaced it with those other two modes, so there's that.

Let go HC, Stunt, it ain't coming back Smiley Sad

_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Message 16 of 33 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10215 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

Jun 19, 2013
I just... It didn't have to disappear from customs too, you know... It's just BS.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 17 of 33 (318 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

Jun 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I just... It didn't have to disappear from customs too, you know... It's just BS.

WOOO POST NUMBER 2000!!!!!!

 

Anyway, yes Stunt, it was BS. Alot of things in this game are BS. Smiley Sad

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 18 of 33 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1435 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

There's a higher chance the unearthed gem is "Dry Docks" rather than hardcore mode coming back. lol

Of course if I had the power I would tell ND to bury there half-assed "full" UC3 MP Beta Nr.3 Extravaganza and bring back the summer beta...with Dry Docks.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 19 of 33 (297 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3: Ancient Multiplayer DLC

Jun 19, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
This better not be that stupid gem they were unearthing.

That gem better be goddamn HC mode.

Unearthing would be finding. In this context it wouldn't make sense to unearth something which has already been found. As much as I want HC mode back, they're going to add DLC :/

What they should really fix is the fact that I haven't been able to find a DLC Map on Competitive for about 6 weeks. So much for rolling it over every week!


You don't have all the DLC packs?? I play on DLC maps every time I play unless i'm in a party & someone doesn't have DLC. 

Message 20 of 33 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes