Sep 21 2012
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4568 posts

Uncharted 3 Beta 1.04

20 replies 415 views Edited Sep 21, 2012
Does anyone still have the beta downloaded?
I still do.

If Naughty dog brought the beta online, How many of you would play the beta instead of the actual game?

I would love to play the beta again.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (415 Views)
Sackboy
443 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Beta 1.04

Sep 21, 2012

Deleted long ago still I if I could I would play it instead of the current game now. Honestly after a year of U3 starting with the Summer Beta I think this game just has no more hope left. Player pool is shrinking fast, patches never live up to expectations, useless nerf/buffs, and this forum has just turned into a wasteland full of trolls. I miss U2 days.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (402 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3702 posts

Sep 21, 2012
It never had much maps though but yeah I'd still tap it :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Player pools have dwindled..

I'm even drifting off to different games here and there.

I might even try out Battlefield.. it looks fun. I don't know anymore but Uncharted is still good, just somehow people are just leaving..

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (394 Views)
Sackboy
443 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

Adding to my first post. BIGGEST KILLER OF THIS GAME: ND. They have turned into money stealing crooks (Tournament system, DLC) and don't care about players anymore. They are giving us  false attention and stuff that we didn't ask for to divert us away. U3 had so much things missing we got it. All the things they showed last year..gone. Lots of potential just gone without a trace and ND never giving us an explanation. I play BF3 only pretty much because you can do lots of stuff in it. U3 is the same old same old.

< GUN WITH MOST KILLS

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (374 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Sep 21, 2012

I still have the beta downloaded. But I would never play the beta again. The actual game is much better.

[SnYp]-Clan
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (363 Views)
Wastelander
832 posts

Sep 21, 2012

supergamer-45 wrote:

Adding to my first post. BIGGEST KILLER OF THIS GAME: ND. They have turned into money stealing crooks (Tournament system, DLC) and don't care about players anymore. They are giving us  false attention and stuff that we didn't ask for to divert us away. U3 had so much things missing we got it. All the things they showed last year..gone. Lots of potential just gone without a trace and ND never giving us an explanation. I play BF3 only pretty much because you can do lots of stuff in it. U3 is the same old same old.

< GUN WITH MOST KILLS

Yes but still.

The premium or non premium players.. ugh.

PSN Gamercards

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 21, 2012

I think I had it on my old PS3, but I didn't bother transferring it to my new one. I, too, would love to play the beta. Green health bar in co-op FTW!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

I think I had it on my old PS3, but I didn't bother transferring it to my new one. I, too, would love to play the beta. Green health bar in co-op FTW!

There was a health bar..? well dang.

I forgot about that. neat.

PSN Gamercards

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 21, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

There was a health bar..? well dang.

I forgot about that. neat.

Sorry about that- I was referring to the bar that shows up when someone is downed and can be revived. Instead of being red, like it is now, in the beta it was green. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (325 Views)
0 Likes