Apr 27 2013
By: Karl_Hates_GT5 Monster Hunter 33 posts

Uncharted 3 Bugs

9 replies 525 views Edited Apr 27, 2013

Okay, I am fairly sure that anyone who has played Uncharted 3 for any amount of time has come across one of it's many bugs. And, just the other day, a bug started happening to me that really started to **bleep** me off. I have been playing this games multiplayer ever since it first came out, and have stuck through with the smaller and minor bugs (the spinning ring, cinema glitches) but this most recent when has made the game un playable. 

When I start a match, every thing goes well. The map gets chosen and then the countdown for the match starts. When it gets around 40-30 seconds, every animation on the screen stops, and the background music stops playing. When the countdown reaches zero, I do not enter the match, and everyone in the party gets the spinning ring, until I quit the game (then my system restarts itself). The wierdest part about this glitch is that it's not a server problem, because I can still talk with people and update my loadouts in my profile. This glitch happens every 2 match I try to play, rendering the game un playable.

I really want to play this game, and it is stopping me. Naughty Dog have a long history of ignoring bugs and not fixing them, but this one is just ridiculous. I am unable to play. I have asked everyone I know about this problem, and they all have no idea. If anyone has any advice, or anything I could do to try and fix it, it'd be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 10 (525 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4940 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Bugs

Apr 27, 2013
Spider kickback contains bugs. Spiders to be exact. :smileyvery-happy:
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 2 of 10 (511 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Thanks for the inappropraite response.

Message 3 of 10 (499 Views)
Sackboy
376 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Just wait, sometimes it can take 3-5 minutes stuck on the "spinning ring" for the match to start.
Message 4 of 10 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

this used to happen to me ALOT, Just make sure your ps3 ins't too hot and delete the game data :smileyhappy:

If that doesn't work quit the game for about a day or 2 and then try again that fixed it for me.

Message 5 of 10 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4940 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I thought it was appropriate. Maybe you just didn't get it. :smileyhappy:
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 6 of 10 (472 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I've got a similair bug, but at the end if the game instead. Since recently when I play a match and the game is over it doesnt go back to the game party but shows the spinning ring instead. This really annoys me because when it happens I have to restart the game. I dont see a bug fix coming soon since naughty dog only pays attention to the last of us but please do something about this or if anything something about this bug, tell me,
Message 7 of 10 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Aug 27, 2013

When did this happen?  I played Uncharted 3 most recently on August 25th.  Me and my teammates had the hardest time starting a coop match (competitive didn’t seem to work either).  The issue seemed to be with one person (she would get stuck on a certain % during the load process) while us other two would get further but the match wouldn’t start for any of us.  We messed around for a long time before we were finally able to start a match but at the end each match, someone would get stuck and not return to lobby with the other two.

It seemed to improve over time but the whole gaming session was frustrating.  We haven’t tried playing since so I don’t know if the issue still exists.

Message 8 of 10 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 27, 2013

@Captain

This issue wouldn't exist if ND listened to me and implemented a MP install... well, at least we have F2P.

Solution for disc issues: load another game to clear the game cache and then try UC3 again.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 9 of 10 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2013

Yeah.  One of us (the one for which the problem seemed the most acute) did load another game.   Maybe all of us should have.  Thanks.

Message 10 of 10 (336 Views)
0 Likes