Jul 31 2014
By: RK-RedKiller First Son 8 posts

Uncharted 3 (Chapter 10 Glitch or bug)

[ Edited ]
5 replies 1022 views Edited Jul 31, 2014

Hey guys, i got a copy uncharted 3 this week and started playing.I encountered a problem during my playtrough which is preventing me to progress further.
First problem i faced was in chapter 8 ( citadel) beginning. I entered into a tower and sully was waiting outside. When i got in, i died and game started loading checkpoint. It took a lot of time, so when i tried to quit, my ps3 restarted with 3 beeps.i could not load the game after that. (infinite loading)
So i decided to update patch 1.19. (cause i didnt do it before). After that the game loaded perfectly and played until chapter 10 (when i have to follow talbot). After he gets into the building, i follow him and going further triggers a cutscene. That cutscene had no voice at all. Talbot throws me out of window and game begins. Still no sound but i can hear punch and other objects. If i die or restart checkpoint, infinite loading starts. If i quit during infinite loading or during that cutscene or gameplay ps3 restarts with 3 beeps. I restarted chapter 10 but same issue every time.
I also started new game from another save, but same problem in chapter 10.
I also tried chapter 10 again by deleting the patch.no change.

Please forgive my bad english. I tried to be as specific as possible. Please look into this issue. My ps3 is 320gb slim.Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: Removed labels. Moved to Uncharted 3: Technical Issues. -- XiomaraRose

Message 1 of 6 (1,022 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 (Chapter 10 Glitch or bug)

Jul 31, 2014

ps3 restart with 3 beeps means that its a force restard. which means that your console freezed.

Message 2 of 6 (1,018 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 31, 2014
Right, but my problem is the game itself. It is not working. I also found other people to face same problem in different chapters. In chapter 10 even if i fight and complete that segment, i wont be able to progress further. Because next area does not load at all. There is no ground or ceiling. If i walk ,i fall under and die. So this problem prevents game to load further area.
Message 3 of 6 (1,015 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1957 posts

Jul 31, 2014

Never had problems myself with two play-throughs.

Have you tried deleting game data (not the saves), and forcing a re-install?

Message 4 of 6 (1,001 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 31, 2014
Yes i did reinstall. and switched to another save file.
Message 5 of 6 (999 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 31, 2014
Here is another guy, who is also facing same problem but in different chapter.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-General-Discussion/Uncharted-3-Loading-Weird-Prob...
Message 6 of 6 (989 Views)
0 Likes