Nov 04 2012
By: nabeel055 Wastelander 663 posts

Uncharted 3 Co Op Adventure Chapter 4.5: Redemption

[ Edited ]
44 replies 493 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

~Many thanks to JD for inspiring me with this idea with his own "Deadly Drive" Co op adventure

~Edited the original post with ideas I later came up with

~Thank you TheStuntDouble for your contribution

Now this doesn't have to be for Uncharted 3. Could be for future games but I'm going to use past uncharted characters as examples and the Airport co op adventure chapter. There should be a co op adventure where you play as the goons of Lazaravic. So we'll use zorksel,tetram,and sark.

In the mission you have to get to your leader who needs assistance in his assault against drake sully and cutter. But to get to them you must fight goons that are rebelling against lazaravic. Along the way other goons will provide minor assistance to you but shortly after the charatcers you play as decide that what they're doing is wrong and betray their leader after hearing some tragic last words of another goon(Dragan) and work from the inside sabotaging lazaravic's forces to help drake and his friends. This makes lazaravic assume that Drake his sabotaging his forces. In the end the goons will be executed by their leaders but not dying in vain because their actions set up circumstances in which Drake and his friends are able to survive. Although it shouldn't be the same route because the goons are arriving from a different area but eventually end up in the familiar airport. They should arrive once the mic goes out with Eddy speaking when you take out the turrets.

One thing that would be very interesting is that there can be a part that emphasizes stealth while your sabotaging lazaravic's forces. You do it silently so he doesn't know his own goons are betraying him and makes him think Drake eliminated them giving a potential distraction which allows Drake and his friends to sneak in like he did right in the beginning of the Airport chapter. If you want a good example think of the musuem chapter in Uncharted 2 where you have to stealth kill the guards and that part was very fun in my opinion because it was different from the running around like a wild chicken meleeing and blindfiring people that you usually do in this game.

Please post your feedback guys i know this idea isn't perfect but its a start and your opinions will help make it better and potentially improve a future game. Thankssoldier-2a.jpg
soldier-1b.jpgzorskel.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 45 (493 Views)
Wastelander
663 posts

Re: Co op suggestion

Nov 4, 2012
Ok instead of lazaravic being attacked make it lazaravic needs help in his assault against sully, drake and cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 45 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Oh and a potential mini boss can be prakoso.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 45 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Sounds interesting, would it be like an adventure map?

*Btw did you check your PM?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 45 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Yea It would be an adventure map and I checked my pm but I'm not interested. I'm honestly not good enough for that kind of stuff. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 45 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Lol ok :smileytongue:

I just figured that we has some pretty fun matches earlier and that you were. Good player so maybe it would be fun to do :smileytongue:

I'll look for some other players.

Back on topic- would it be just 1 map or would it be a 5 chapter story?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 45 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I'd say it be one map. To make a good example take the co op adventure airport situation and modify it a little. You play as one of lazarvic's goons and eddy Flynn and lazaravic need more support against drake and his buddies so you must get to them to provide assistance. Just add Ramses to the equation and Ramses wishes to destroy everyone to limit his competition so to get to lazaravic you fight through Ramses and his goons.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 45 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I'd say I'm decent shadow but no tournament winner pro type. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 45 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Nov 4, 2012
By the way these characters are just examples. It's just easier to explain using them. I'm not saying it should exactly be the same scenario with same people as well
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 45 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Dec 31, 2012
I think that maybe the airport situation can be used instead of making a whole new co op adventure series but I mean I wouldn't mind a whole new co op adventure series. It would be a great idea because you can see the goon's perspective and maybe I thought that the 3 goons you play as betray lazaravic realizing what they're doing is wrong and they weaken lazarvic's defenses secretly so lazaravic thinks drake is actually doing it.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 45 (429 Views)
0 Likes