Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Co Op Adventure Chapter 4.5: Redemption

Mar 29, 2013

Wow, these ideas are great! I once had a great idea for an adventure.

There were three fortune hunters, custom hero type guys, and they were riding on their boat for some relaxation time. Then they accidentally come across the UDF island. They aproach the side near the bunker/facility. They decide to look around this mysterious abandoned Nazi base for valuable trinkets and whatnot. All of a sudden, they are trapped in a powerless bunker with flesh-hungry undead Spaniards and have to fight their way to freedom. I thought it was good and I made a thread about it back in the Beta days. Never saw the light of day though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 45 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

Oh no, the double post curse has found me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 45 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
703 posts

Mar 29, 2013
I like that idea as well. It can be an epilogue of some sort? The three fortune hunters accidentally end up in the situation Nate and sully were in. Although I feel like without goons pursuing them it'll turn more into a horror game like dead space. I think UDF was supposed to be creepy and scary but not like dead space. Know what I mean?
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 45 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
703 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Oh I just got an idea. What If when Sully was in Cartagena and was forced to sign Marlowe's contract to settle his debt with Roman and Navarro? Maybe a co op adventure where Sully is working with them but then bails?
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 45 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9878 posts

Mar 29, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Oh I just got an idea. What If when Sully was in Cartagena and was forced to sign Marlowe's contract to settle his debt with Roman and Navarro? Maybe a co op adventure where Sully is working with them but then bails?

Hm. Roman, Sully and some other agent guy, I guess. Navarro only popped in around UDF to look for treasure, according to the story. Same with Eddy. Although it looks like Marlowe isn't connected to Roman much, maybe we can put it so that Sully was working with Roman to pay off the money he borrowed to try and please Marlowe again?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 45 (59 Views)
0 Likes