Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Co Op Adventure Chapter 4.5: Redemption

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

Hey!  I like this! 

Yes!  Anything that allows you to use the Villians in Co-Op is awesome!  The Fort Adventure proved this.  For players that are stricly Co-Op only, this would give them some value for all of those skins on the Vilians side that NEVER GET USED. 

Villians should be MERCS and should be able to be used in CO-Op Arena, plain and simple.  If need be, make it so that you have to finish EVERY MAP on crushing to unlock the ability to use the Villians in Co-Op. 

In adventure, after you have finished all maps on crushing and ulocked the Co-Op Star, you should then also unlock to ability to use other skins in Adventure.  I know that set dialoge for the main characters scews this up a bit, but just nix the dialoge and let players run wild with Villian skins!

One time in my life NDI, and if not, get it straight in TLOU!  One time! 

Message 21 of 45 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Jan 2, 2013
How about if it's co-op crushing you're fixed to three people but you have their abilities/disadvantages? For example if you're Dragan you move slower but you take more hits than usual.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 45 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Oh that's a great idea. Sark should be given 1 rpg per checkpoint to use as a 2nd kickback but should have less ammo maybe due to carrying the weight of rocket launcher ammo. Tetram should move fast and be able to choke armored enemies with their helmets on but it should take a few seconds and Tetram should have lower health.
Message 23 of 45 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Jan 2, 2013
This just got more interesting! Smiley Surprised
Different characters with different abilities?

This could be a pretty strategic level and would be quite different from our current levels. I would like to see this happen Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 24 of 45 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Tetram would choke instead of punch, the drawback being he can't move until the guy's dead.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 45 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Jan 2, 2013
So that would make Dragan the meat shield, Tetram the person who kills the tough enemies while they're distracted, and Sark a more all around character who can use RPGs.
Message 26 of 45 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Tetram seems too easy for co-op. how about if you grab someone they shout and people in the radius hear?

Instead of Sark, Use mask sniper guy. When holding a sniper, enemies he points at will glow like it's call out. Helpful since I've had a lot of game where we run around looking for that one guy.
Message 27 of 45 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Jan 2, 2013
If we're using Sark he should be supplied sniper ammo every checkpoint but other guns have less ammo when he picks them up.
Message 28 of 45 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Before the match starts though the game should tell you which character your going to be so your boosters and kickback can fit the character. I mean I think it's only fair to at least know what character you'll be.
Message 29 of 45 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Mar 27, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Before the match starts though the game should tell you which character your going to be so your boosters and kickback can fit the character. I mean I think it's only fair to at least know what character you'll be.
Never mind I forgot it already does show you what character you'll be in the loading screen.

Message 30 of 45 (136 Views)
0 Likes