Dec 21 2012
By: scootgar Ghost of Sparta 15526 posts

Uncharted 3 Dead Zones: Classic, 3TDM, Elimination

[ Edited ]
52 replies 712 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

So, after all our complaining and all the clamour for a 'classic' mode, now we have it, no one plays it.

I've been trying to play Classic for about a week.  I can never get in a game unless it's Prime Time Weekends.  Tried to get in a Classic or a 3TDM, both solo and with a friend, tonight.

No can do.   

Is the player pool that **** that there aren't 4 other people, in the Western Hemisphere, also trying to play 3TDM?  There are 8 trying to play Classic?

Sad.  Two outstanding new additions to this game, and no one plays them.  Sorry, Venus, I'd been trying to play those modes all night, finally lost my patience.  Watching Project Runway, instead.  Hey, ND, Project Runway is more exciting than your terminal lobby.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 53 (712 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Dead Zones: Classic, 3TDM

Dec 21, 2012
I know, elimination is the same way too :smileysad:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 53 (704 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Dec 21, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Elimination was much better in U2. Everybody join U3 elimination just for trophy and treasures.

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 53 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5269 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Half of the modes are semi-dead in the first place.

The only modes I see that are still lively are TDM, Lab, and Plunder and plunder is played for the wrong reason by most of it's pool so that doesn't help...

Any other mode I try playing either takes a while to begin, or starts with half a room like 5-8 people.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 53 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

I play Classic, but lately I've been trying to level boosters and it's harder to do the ones I wanted in Classic and 3TDM. I've actually been doing TO and Plunder to level up Treasure Hunter most recently so I could use it in those two modes when I play them, more so for Classic though. Last time I played Classic though at least 3 or 4 matches in a row my entire team would abandon me right in the first few minutes so it wasn't really enjoyable and 90% of people use FF so it ends up being too much like U2 >.>

Wouldn't it be awesome if Classic became like All Competetive in U2 but with the same Classic mode rules? :smileyhappy:

Then it would have variety where as right now I end up switching between TDM, TO, Plunder, Lab, Classic, etc. to keep it fresh but I'd just play Classic if it had it all. It would need two voting screens though. Just like in Co-op where you vote for difficulty they could do it between two modes, either before or after you choose the map.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 53 (671 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Elimination and Classic mode was a lot better in U2. Not sure why, but it doesn't feel the same

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 53 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1965 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Dlc+elimination
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 53 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4483 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I adore Classic and it is a shame that it isn't as popular as TDM, most of my friends don't play it only because it is hard to find a match.
lobster-dog20 photo lobster-dog20-1.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 53 (604 Views)
Wastelander
554 posts

Dec 21, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Lol, Elimination takes "years" to find players.

32237774.jpg

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 53 (579 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Yeah, whatever happened to those dudes who play Classic? The only time I played Classic this whole month was in the morning when Life and company added me to their party. Literally just then.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 53 (573 Views)
0 Likes