Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3855 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Dead Zones: Classic, 3TDM

Dec 21, 2012

Dont have any problems finding games in 3TDM to be honest. Dont really touch Classic much, but actually found games in it pretty quickly last night. Whether thats the norm or not, i dont know.

Elimination has been dead since day one though.

The immense lag in every single game played is an indicator of how the game is near death. It's getting pretty much as bad as the latter days of U2.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 53 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3520 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I haven't played Classic or 3TDM for a while, so can't really say anything about them. Anything to do with the DLC?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 53 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Dont have any problems finding games in 3TDM to be honest. Dont really touch Classic much, but actually found games in it pretty quickly last night. Whether thats the norm or not, i dont know.

Elimination has been dead since day one though.

The immense lag in every single game played is an indicator of how the game is near death. It's getting pretty much as bad as the latter days of U2.

Yes.  Absolutely.  I've ventured into some COMP matches over the last few days, which I NEVER do, mostly Plunder and Team Objectives.  The lag that manifests itself in those modes is BEYOND ABSURD.  It becomes more "UNFUN" than "UNCHARTED."  In general, I just don't understand.  How do you people do it?  How have you endured the COMP side of this game for so long?  Using the term "competitive" to describe this MP is laughable, but in a distored, sick way.   

It high time NDI straight up releases the MP FOR FREE in the PS Store.  Maybe that will draw some players in and improve the current situation.  

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 53 (301 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I really want to play classic but every time I try I can't find a match. I guess level-matchmaking also plays its role in this one. I just cannot believe that no one plays classic at all. We can party up to have a better chance. Maybe it will start a 2 vs 2 for us if we're lucky enough to find two players... :smileytongue:

I sometimes find players in 3tdm but they are usually so laggy that I might as well not play at all - no fun.

Maybe a lot of people stay away from classic because they can't do well with the AK? I don't know...

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 53 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2053 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Classic is fun and all, but I got a bit bored with it. There's not enough Tau Snipers, Dragons and FAL-SS guns laying around, and the maps were spammed with G-MAL and Raffica which I hardly ever see anyone pick up.

If Classic threw in guns like the Wes-44, Defender, and other guns that we can't use, it would spice up the mode a lot.

As for TTDM, I've never had problems finding players, if the game starts without a player it seems to find them within the first three minutes. Elimination is pretty dead though, which is a shame since it's one of my favorite modes, it really gets your blood rushing.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 53 (279 Views)
Survivor
2668 posts

Dec 21, 2012
ya i thought there was something wrong alright - couldnt play classic or 3 team also.

replace classic (it just wasnt good anyways) with crushing mode and there will be more players
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 53 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Dec 21, 2012

SjShane wrote:
Classic is fun and all, but I got a bit bored with it. There's not enough Tau Snipers, Dragons and FAL-SS guns laying around, and the maps were spammed with G-MAL and Raffica which I hardly ever see anyone pick up.

If Classic threw in guns like the Wes-44, Defender, and other guns that we can't use, it would spice up the mode a lot.

As for TTDM, I've never had problems finding players, if the game starts without a player it seems to find them within the first three minutes. Elimination is pretty dead though, which is a shame since it's one of my favorite modes, it really gets your blood rushing.

yes that would be good

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 53 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13342 posts

Dec 21, 2012

The irony is.

ND mess with the matchmaking, suddenly modes become redundant.

Remind you of Uncharted 2 much?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 53 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Its a shame, Classic is fun. Elimination is just bad in my opinion. My problem with elimination is the fact that it never really gets going. Just as the match starts it starts to die out. I feel like it should be more like a 'Last Man Standing' game type.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 53 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13342 posts

Dec 21, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

Its a shame, Classic is fun. Elimination is just bad in my opinion. My problem with elimination is the fact that it never really gets going. Just as the match starts it starts to die out. I feel like it should be more like a 'Last Man Standing' game type.

Elimination is a mode that relies heavily on the map your playing it on.

If you play it on Desert Village the match will be terrible and pointless. It's over way too fast.

Elimination is best played on Uncharted 2 maps.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 53 (244 Views)