Oct 17 2013
By: xl_YOUfailBRO_lx First Son 3 posts

Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Online help

4 replies 191 views Edited Oct 17, 2013

hello i need help on the mulitplyer,

Well when i got my playstation 3 it was the uncharted 3 edition. so i went to play the game online i typed my online code in and it worked well when i made a new account and went to go back and play online with my new account it wouldn't let me. So i retyped in the code and it wont work... is there a way i can play online with my new account and if so how would i go about on doing so... 

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Online help

Oct 18, 2013
You should be able to play online on your new account if you already inputted the online code. It's a one time thing per region-based disc.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2187 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2013

when i first saw this thread and saw the image and link icons i thought it was nice and refreshing that the OP put a picture and a link in it so they would help to explain what they were talking about and to give us more to go on ... but then i realized that they just didn't know how to make a sig :smileysad:

but to the OP are you sure that the code that you inputted is for your region? (ie: European code will not work in the states and vice versa (same with all the other sets of different regions))

a PS store code can't be re-entered ... but it will be in your downloads, (if it is for your region) try downloading it again and make sure it installs ... go into the ps store and their should be a tab on the top left somewhere which says "downloads" or "download list" can't recall what's it's called exactly...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (169 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Oct 18, 2013
It's weird that your new account is blocked. It should carry over to your new account, but I can't be too sure.

NOTE: I forgot when I started using my alt and when I bought my Asian copy of GoTY. Maybe the Asian GoTY happened first so I have an Asian online code. If so, you unfortunately need an Asian disc.

Redownloading Method:
Do it in your OLD account if you have to redownload. I have an Asian alt myself, since this account is US based. I use a US GoTY disc and therefore a US online code, and I only needed to input it into my US account to use in my Asian account.

(I realized that our game stores sell all regions of PSN cards anyway, but Asian discs are the most common discs. That means I'm kinda forced to get Asian cards anyway.)
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11020 posts

Oct 18, 2013
Dowload the code thing from the 1st account.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes