Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 European Live (LAN) Event Interest

Apr 25, 2012

Problem is this aint really the ''famous'' game where I am living maybe I can meet up with some anony players. I'll see.

Message 11 of 46 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Apr 27, 2012

FromTheDutch wrote:

Problem is this aint really the ''famous'' game where I am living maybe I can meet up with some anony players. I'll see.

Hmm haven't seen many Dutch players compared to the rest of EU. Seems to be a lot of Spanish/Germans clans in the Uncharted community.

Message 12 of 46 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Apr 29, 2012

So far we have had interest from:

which is encouraging .

Message 13 of 46 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
417 posts

Apr 29, 2012

I'm nt in a team but I would certainly go if the timing is right, any euro team want to borrow me XD

Message 14 of 46 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 29, 2012

So it's a LAN event in England?

Message 15 of 46 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Apr 29, 2012

@Orange There probably will be a lot of F/A's, check on euesports as I know a few people are looking for teammates.

@munnsy Most likely somewhere in the UK but there may be one outside of the UK. This is all still very early stages as they haven't announced where the next event is gonna be, never mind what games would be played.

Message 16 of 46 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

May 3, 2012

Little bump, the LAN I was looking at for UC3 to be a part of is called EGL (European Gaming League) and they have just announced their next few events. Unforunately their next event is 360 only which will be based in Stockholm, Sweden so that rules this out.

But EGL7 they will be supporting MW3 360, Halo, Gears, MW3 PS3 as well as Fifa & some fighting games. And hopefully if there is enough interest UC3 can be added to this list. They haven't revealed the location yet but they gave a few hints saying that it will be somewhere in the UK with a city-centre. Going off previous events in the UK, you can rule out Blackpool (last event was held here) & most likely London too. The dates at this moment is August 4th & 5th but that could change.

So yeah thats a little update.

Message 17 of 46 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2677 posts

May 4, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

Heads up.

I want to gauge interest on how many people are *willing* and *able* to do this. When I say this, I mean travel as a team to whatever location to represent our game and the Euro community.

Photobucket Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!

LOL - if by "travel" you mean 30 mins down the road then im in, any longer and im out. - also it would only make sense for teams that lived near each other

Message 18 of 46 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2677 posts

May 4, 2012

goodgoa wrote:

@Orange There probably will be a lot of F/A's, check on euesports as I know a few people are looking for teammates.

@munnsy Most likely somewhere in the UK but there may be one outside of the UK. This is all still very early stages as they haven't announced where the next event is gonna be, never mind what games would be played.

hmm - london is a half hour flight so it could fall under my 30min travel time limit - as long as there is cheap tickets now - thank god for rynair

Message 19 of 46 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

May 10, 2012

Ok so now 2 events have been made official for MW3 PS3/360, Halo & Gears. These are:

EGL7 - August 4-5th - Blackpool (Norbreck Castle)

EGL8 - October 13-14th - Manchester (Trafford Centre)

So now we basically need interest for 8+ teams to be able to go to either one of these events; I reckon Manchester is probably the bigger chance of it actually working. But even if we get the interest, the organisers will still need some persuasion to give us space for UC3 to be held since this is all pretty new & in its early stages.

I've had a few responses but nothing really certain on potential interested teams but we will see. So if your interested reply here or pm me!

Message 20 of 46 (154 Views)
0 Likes