Jun 07 2013
By: Danger0187 Lombax Warrior 81 posts

Uncharted 3: Free for PS Plus in June

10 replies 552 views Edited Jun 7, 2013
Was just announced. Looks like Uncharted 3, Little Big Planet Karting, and XCOM are going to be replacing Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Infamous 2, and Little Big Planet 2 as the ongoing PS Plus specials. Sounds like we'll have some new players for the multiplayer. (They'll all end up on my team) Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 11 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Uncharted 3: Free for PS Plus in June

Jun 7, 2013

I've made a thread about that:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Gotta-love-ND-s-lies/m-p/405860...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 2 of 11 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Jun 7, 2013
My bad. Didn't see it.
Message 3 of 11 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Danger0187 wrote:
Was just announced. Looks like Uncharted 3, Little Big Planet Karting, and XCOM are going to be replacing Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Infamous 2, and Little Big Planet 2 as the ongoing PS Plus specials. Sounds like we'll have some new players for the multiplayer. (They'll all end up on my team) Smiley Happy

yeah, although it is only Uncharted 3 singleplayer and the free-2-play version of the multiplayer, so basically the only thing you are getting for free with PS+ is the single player, but the single player is good and the multiplayer is crap, so it's a good deal anyway Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 11 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2362 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Great more noobs.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 5 of 11 (513 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Danger0187 wrote:

yeah, although it is only Uncharted 3 singleplayer and the free-2-play version of the multiplayer, so basically the only thing you are getting for free with PS+ is the single player, but the single player is good and the multiplayer is crap, so it's a good deal anyway Smiley Wink

And what have you been smoking my good sir? :3

The singleplayer is a giant piece of faeces compared to the co-op missions in multiplayer.

Bang Bang!

Message 6 of 11 (496 Views)
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Jun 8, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Danger0187 wrote:

The singleplayer is a giant piece of faeces compared to the co-op missions in multiplayer.

I disagree, I enjoyed the single player, and the coop multiplayer missions were worse than in Uncharted 2 (in my opinion of course Smiley Wink )

Message 7 of 11 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Danger0187 wrote:

I disagree, I enjoyed the single player, and the coop multiplayer missions were worse than in Uncharted 2 (in my opinion of course Smiley Wink )

Alright Smiley Tongue

I honestly didn't enjoy the U3 Multiplayer after finishing U2's over and over again and learning all the lines. The storyline was very scattered and straightforward with not a lot of twists. Like in U2, you think Flynn is on your team but he's not and as for Chloe, while she says she's on your team you're never too sure if she's going to double-cross you or not.

But in U3, Marlowe and Talbot were pretty... bland. I mean they weren't that witty and funny like Flynn or Chloe, Chloe who I always think is enjoyable left after a few chapters leaving us with Elena and she's just not AS funny as Chloe IMO. The U2 multiplayer missions I did enjoy because they pretty much stuck to the point of the single player but it was mainly just one big gunfight after another. Not a lot of puzzles to solve, not a lot of killing a couple enemies here and there while trying to find something necessary like an RPG, none of that.

A perfect third person shooter IMO is a game mixed of the old school Lara Croft. Not this Tomb Raider and a mix of Uncharted. While I love the story to Tomb Raider it's too non-Lara Crofty... there are very gruesome deaths and not a lot of puzzles. I mean there's like those eight challenge caves with 'puzzles' which stumped half the people on my friend's list but I could solve in three minutes. I enjoyed those puzzles from the older Lara Croft's where if you were stumped, they wouldn't give you the answer with goddamn x-ray-like vision. I enjoy being stumped on a puzzle like in the old days.

It also has to have a better sense of adventure. Tomb Raider provided for a great singleplayer unlike the previous instalments. The older Lara Croft's had good storylines but not something I'd play over and over again. I mean I'm already playing the Tomb Raider storyline for the third time. Uncharted 1 and 2 had that awesome sense of adventure which I enjoyed. A real storyline with perfect heroes, villains and antiheroes.

Now that I've bored you with the skim over of all the text above me I'll give you a picture of a cat eating a cheeseburger to make you laugh Smiley Happy

bad-**bleep**-weapon.jpeg

Bang Bang!

Message 8 of 11 (484 Views)
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Jun 8, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Danger0187 wrote:

Alright Smiley Tongue

I honestly didn't enjoy the U3 Multiplayer after finishing U2's over and over again and learning all the lines. The storyline was very scattered and straightforward with not a lot of twists. Like in U2, you think Flynn is on your team but he's not and as for Chloe, while she says she's on your team you're never too sure if she's going to double-cross you or not.

But in U3, Marlowe and Talbot were pretty... bland. I mean they weren't that witty and funny like Flynn or Chloe, Chloe who I always think is enjoyable left after a few chapters leaving us with Elena and she's just not AS funny as Chloe IMO. The U2 multiplayer missions I did enjoy because they pretty much stuck to the point of the single player but it was mainly just one big gunfight after another. Not a lot of puzzles to solve, not a lot of killing a couple enemies here and there while trying to find something necessary like an RPG, none of that.

A perfect third person shooter IMO is a game mixed of the old school Lara Croft. Not this Tomb Raider and a mix of Uncharted. While I love the story to Tomb Raider it's too non-Lara Crofty... there are very gruesome deaths and not a lot of puzzles. I mean there's like those eight challenge caves with 'puzzles' which stumped half the people on my friend's list but I could solve in three minutes. I enjoyed those puzzles from the older Lara Croft's where if you were stumped, they wouldn't give you the answer with goddamn x-ray-like vision. I enjoy being stumped on a puzzle like in the old days.

It also has to have a better sense of adventure. Tomb Raider provided for a great singleplayer unlike the previous instalments. The older Lara Croft's had good storylines but not something I'd play over and over again. I mean I'm already playing the Tomb Raider storyline for the third time. Uncharted 1 and 2 had that awesome sense of adventure which I enjoyed. A real storyline with perfect heroes, villains and antiheroes.

Now that I've bored you with the skim over of all the text above me I'll give you a picture of a cat eating a cheeseburger to make you laugh Smiley Happy

bad-**bleep**-weapon.jpeg

I read the whole thing and I can't see the picture, how disappointing Smiley Tongue

anyway, I agree that Tomb Raider missed those amazing puzzles, haven't finished all the optional tombs yet, but the once that I did do were way to easy Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 11 (435 Views)
Wastelander
573 posts

Jun 8, 2013
YES!! I just got my PS+ from #WinItWednesday
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 10 of 11 (407 Views)
0 Likes