Dec 10, 2010

mbhitman wrote:

ReeLongbow told me :smileywink:

he's a .edu source, thats for sure :smileyvery-happy:

Message 21 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4954 posts

Yeah, sorry, full apologies to the forum for that mis-inf...

Dec 10, 2010

Yeah, sorry, full apologies to the forum for that mis-information about the UC3 beta being dependant on reaching level 80 in UC2.  I was so fed up with the ridiculous info that keeps getting posted, I was merely trolling.  It was a joke.  I have no info about the beta (but I sure would like to be a part of it).

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 22 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

From a buisness stand point ( which is what Sony is, a bu...

Dec 10, 2010

mseja wrote:

It is becoming common for betas to go to PSN+ members only.

This would be unfair to normal PSN members who already play UC2.

I propose the Beta invites are sent to UC2 multiplayer players rather than open to PSN+ only.

Why should someone who has never played have more chance than a regular player.

What do people think?

From a buisness stand point ( which is what Sony is, a buisiness ) Because the are paying money and you are not. They need to give people incentive for paying for online.

Im just posting realisticly.

What I hope for: Yes I want it open for everyone ( Im not a PS+ member either ).

Message 23 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5070 posts

I agree, it should be more open to nearly all people, bec...

Dec 10, 2010
I agree, it should be more open to nearly all people, because they're planning on going up against CoD and Halo in terms of multiplayer they should nail it by the time the game releases. I'd consider getting players whom would provide detailed constructive criticism and comments about what they've done right, what needs to be improved and what isn't working full on but also get those whom are fairly new to the franchise. Give opportunities to those that got the UC2 BETA, PS + members and those that contribute regularly to the forums and multiplayer.
Message 24 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4132 posts

i don't care if they make it PSN+ only because i will go...

Dec 10, 2010
i don't care if they make it PSN+ only because i will go out and buy it

but ND...... don't do it
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 25 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
686 posts

i think it will go psn plus> preorder/ infamous 2 beta...

Dec 10, 2010

i think it will go psn plus> preorder/ infamous 2 beta code maybe?> qore subscribers> then if there is spots left, sony might email beta codes out or have a giveaway on here or something to that extent

i had two beta codes for u2, one from buyin infamous and the second was emailed to me for being a qore subscriber. regardless of what happens though, i think ill get in due to being a psn plus member on day one and a qore subscriber. paying the extra money for getting into betas and exclusive content, etc is worth it to me.

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 26 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

the Uncharted 3 beta should be given out just like the Un...

Dec 10, 2010

the Uncharted 3 beta should be given out just like the Uncharted 2 one was, via Giveaways + Infamous purchase and a Pre-order bonus. Giving them only to PS+ members would be evil making a lot of people actually having to purchase a subscription.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - crXss
Message 27 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

I agree, I think if there is  beta it should be an open o...

Dec 10, 2010

I agree, I think if there is  beta it should be an open one or if not given out to early adopters of UC2.

Message 28 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

U3 Beta

Dec 18, 2010

Personally,  I believe the PSN+ people should have first dips on Beta NO MATTER WHAT.  They shell out the cash: reward them.  I'd suggest N.D. to offer them the first taste of U3 online multiplayer but 2 or 3 weeks later give the U2 players 2nd dibs.  Finally,  a week Later: make it available across all PSN.  *With more suggestions:  comes a better game!*

It would be sweet if N.D. offered a "Choose The Map" Vote where 2 Types of Maps are put up for vote.  The one voted in: is included in the the game.  The other one?  Put on the PSN Store (as a DL).

Finally,  have a few more Skin Type options right off the bat.  Way too many were not added until the game started to pick up steam.  Oh yeah! - Include Ratchet and Jak as playable Skins!  :robotwink:

Rusty
Message 29 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2355 posts

stoolpidgeon!!

Dec 18, 2010
stoolpidgeon!!
derrick,rose,nba,all,star,signature,sig,lol,nbamixeswk
Message 30 of 58 (9 Views)
0 Likes