Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 27 2012
By: Uc_Multi1989 First Son 20 posts

Uncharted 3 | People Drop a Grenade When in Combat

10 replies 448 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

Did you annoy? Someone use Wack & Roll tactic that cause glitch animation and way too overuse. Not enough, now they make this tactic more effective (and more annoying). I called this Wack, Roll & Bomb! Do you know how this work? Punch, roll, and drop a grenade, player that get knock back will die because of knock back. Oh, that easy! Just throwback it! Wow! It looks easy, but when you throw it back, that person will shoot at you, make you die before you even finish throwback animation! I called this Force Throwback. This is super annoying, but I have only way to overcome it.

1) EQUIP TEAM SAFE, if they drop a grenade, just ignore and move away from it. If you not equip it, you will be knock back, but if you equip it, just go ahead and kill them without worries grenade. I not guarantee that you will win, because it now about who are more stronger. Much result I get is tie, because much likely I and enemy always punch simultaneously.

2) CUT THE GRENADE SYSTEM WHEN PLAYERS ARE IN COMBAT. It is up to Naughty Dog that they will cut it or not. It will be super good if they do.

So, what is your opinion? Did you annoy or not? Reply below! Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (448 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 | People Drop a Grenade When in Combat

Nov 27, 2012
I do this all the time lol
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Whack 'n Roll 'panic Poop.

You panic so you poop out a grenade to distract the enemy and give yourself time to escape :smileywink:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (408 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Nov 27, 2012

been there done that

i mainly use it so if i died the roll nade i drop knocks em and then my revenge(lvl3) drops and finish em...

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Yeah I can be pretty annoying. Only solution would be to remove wack n roll but I doubt they woud do so.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2230 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Uc_Multi1989 wrote:

Did you annoy? Someone use Wack & Roll tactic that cause glitch animation and way too overuse. Not enough, now they make this tactic more effective (and more annoying). I called this Wack, Roll & Bomb! Do you know how this work? Punch, roll, and drop a grenade, player that get knock back will die because of knock back. Oh, that easy! Just throwback it! Wow! It looks easy, but when you throw it back, that person will shoot at you, make you die before you even finish throwback animation! I called this Force Throwback. This is super annoying, but I have only way to overcome it.

1) EQUIP TEAM SAFE, if they drop a grenade, just ignore and move away from it. If you not equip it, you will be knock back, but if you equip it, just go ahead and kill them without worries grenade. I not guarantee that you will win, because it now about who are more stronger. Much result I get is tie, because much likely I and enemy always punch simultaneously.

2) CUT THE GRENADE SYSTEM WHEN PLAYERS ARE IN COMBAT. It is up to Naughty Dog that they will cut it or not. It will be super good if they do.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (303 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Nov 27, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

Uc_Multi1989 wrote:

Maybe English just isn't his first lanugage?

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (276 Views)
Wastelander
554 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Thats a tactic, i use it when i Wack n' roll against several player, they get knock down, easy kills :smileyvery-happy:

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Oh, it is very hard to read? Maybe it has many fragment sentences and run-on. But I don't want to waste my time checking all grammar all the day, especially subject-verb agreement. It is not a final exam, offical message, writing essay or something. So excuse my grammar please.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 28, 2012
But I think my grammar isn't that bad? Look at other first.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (201 Views)
0 Likes