Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Weapons

Jul 28, 2013
WOW, I never thought like that...
Anyway I never said that I don't know how to aim, I don't have friends, I use revenge as a booster or I don't have fun, challenging time playing this game...
You are right in what you said.
What I simply wanted to say is that APART FROM M9, KAL 7 can be used to kill as well, if you know how to use it (not in an offensive way).
But again, now, that was a helpful post. Thanks nationm04.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (176 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Jul 28, 2013
I'll respect anyone who aims the kal. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by saying if you know how to use it in an inoffensive way.

But yeah seem like a nice guy, I would hate for people to label you as a scrub for running around blind firing all game lol.

If you want something both fun and challenging, along with rewarding, try to get really good with the G-MAL. I really like Elena's, which can be unlocked by collecting treasures.

I usually use the Scoped In booster at gold when I use the G-MAL. Or, you could use Weapon Expert gold for your 1st slot booster and give the G-MAL accuracy and reload speed or clip size.

Another fun load out is a good sniper one. Use a character Dragon of your choice. Again from collecting the treasure set. Scoped In gold and Bargain gold with the T-Bolt Sniper kickback.

Or if you really like the m9, I suggest the jade m9 which is unlocked at level 75. From there you can play around with the rest of your load out, a lot of people like Fleet Foot with the m9.

Don't forget that an appropriate pistol also makes a huge difference. You should be able to get kills from across the map and in close quarters. It's just a lot more rewarding to really have to work for your kills and use strategy, but also do well.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (173 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Your tips are very interesting man!
I'll take note :smileywink:
I've already given you 2 kudos :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 29, 2013

iceaxe99 wrote:
What are you talking about...
There isn't any form of sarcasm in what I said and in what he said.
At least he replied in a helpful way!
:smileywink: Akyenemi

Not what you said. He said it was a great gun and you said, "Thanks!"

Anyone reading that who's gone against 5v1 RoF KAL users will definitely believe that AK was being sarcastic.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8529 posts

Jul 29, 2013
I was being very serious. If he feels that the Kal is his best weapon, then that's his perogative. If he gets worse scores with other weapons, why should he use them? So people can not "hate" him? Gimme a break.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 29, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I was being very serious. If he feels that the Kal is his best weapon, then that's his perogative. If he gets worse scores with other weapons, why should he use them? So people can not "hate" him? Gimme a break.

So he can get better with other guns. You really think you can get better at blindfiring? At most, you could get better at hiding behind objects and using them to approach an enemy but basically if you have a bad score while using the KAL it probably isn't going to change.

If he learns how to use a different gun, he can continue to improve until he can be near unstoppable.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (150 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10020 posts

Jul 29, 2013
The Raffica is the best weapon in this game, for me at least.

It is on par with the Silenced 9MM in TLOU, which is for me the best weapon in that game.

You can try it with your KAL, see if it clicks. I recommend Ramses' Raffica or use Weapon expert and then get both Reload Speed and Accuracy, which for me are the stats the gun seems to have trouble with.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
The Raffica is the best weapon in this game, for me at least.

It is on par with the Silenced 9MM in TLOU, which is for me the best weapon in that game.

You can try it with your KAL, see if it clicks. I recommend Ramses' Raffica or use Weapon expert and then get both Reload Speed and Accuracy, which for me are the stats the gun seems to have trouble with.

FAL and Dragon are the best IMO. We should get together some time and just snipe as a team on every map :smileytongue:

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Do you really think I don't know how to use other guns apart from KAL 7...
I just wanted to try using KAL 7 and I found that it was a good weapon as well. Despite that, M9 and AK 47 stay the best weapons at close range.
Anyway I respect your point of view.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (137 Views)
0 Likes