First Son
16 posts

I hate to be this guy...

Nov 7, 2011

But Naughty Dog, you made a fantastic game, a 93/100 game - but this doesn't show that. This doesn't show anything. I realize that you may be busy but from where I am, it seems that no one cares about this problem - it is all over the internet, on several different forums, regardless of Sony's ownership; and you haven't taken notice of it yet, 6 days into the game's release. This problem needs to be fixed, it is so infuriating and frustrating. I have barely been able to play this masterpiece because of the loading screen predicament. The problem will have adverse affects, eventually, then it will be noticeable.

Message 71 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Yea will probably wait to hear something official hope we...

Nov 7, 2011
Yea will probably wait to hear something official hope we hear a fix soon though
Message 72 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

We better get...

Nov 7, 2011

something soon, I'm really angry about this situation. It shouldn't have happened, how did nobody see this - when clearly many people have the problem.

Message 73 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Yeah I'm done waiting for them, the only way the guys are...

Nov 7, 2011
Yeah I'm done waiting for them, the only way the guys are going to listen is if everyone takes their game back to the shops, otherwise you're just not going to get any respect from them...

Laters Drake
Message 74 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Ok so i just tried deleting the game data again (not game...

Nov 7, 2011
Ok so i just tried deleting the game data again (not game save) and also under game saves i deleted the unchated 3 profile which was made i guess during the beta and now its loaded up fine, unsure if it will last but worth a shot!
Message 75 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Spinning Ring

Nov 7, 2011

I've already posted elsewhere before I saw this thread

*Hi. I've been playing uc3 since Tues with no probs, last night when I put in the disc it got to loading screen with the ring spinning around and it didn't go any further and I had to quit the game, eventually after 1hr 20m I got it to load and it played fine. Anyone have any ideas why this happened, because I'm not looking forward to it happening tonight. Cheers*

I've asked for help but its obvious the only people who can help are Naughty Dog, so my message to them is HELLLPPPP!

Message 76 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Not loading after the ring spins.

Nov 7, 2011

I'm having the same problems as others.

I played the game several times the first day without any problems. The next day the game will not load. It plays the screen with the spinning ring in the bottom right corner, but once it fades to black it sits on that screen indefinitely.

I copied my saved game over to another profile and tried it, but still would hang at the loading screen. I then went back to my regular profile and deleted my U3 profile at which point the game loaded correctly and I was able to once again play. When I was done playing I exited to the main menu of U3, at which time it froze up again and would not load. After a reboot I was once again unable to play the game.

I repeated the same steps as before and deleted my U3 profile data, but it still would not load using my existing saved game file. The only way I can play this game is if I constantly delete all of the U3 profile data and saved game data.

Message 77 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Thank God

Nov 7, 2011

gameStop refund my money :smileyvery-happy:

So Naughty Dog and Sony lost my 59.99

They should be refunding everybody

Message 78 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

I would get a refund on my game...

Nov 8, 2011

But I got the explorer's edition (Australia) and I don't really want to lug the box all the way back to get a refund on my game, thus losing all of my collectible stuff. And I have misplaced my receipt, unfortunately, so I can't even if I wanted to.

Naughty Dog/SONY should be dealing with it and by the sounds of it, they haven't. I really want to play this, it's been my most anticipated game of the year, as I'm sure is the case with many others.

Message 79 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Right.   Despite every other one of my PS3 games working...

Nov 8, 2011

Right.

Despite every other one of my PS3 games working without issue i have taken the decision to put my PS3 in to have a new Blu Ray fitted. It is 4 years old as its the original 60GB Fat version release here in the UK. If this doesn't work then i'll be really pi$$ed off. Quite frankly i am a bit miffed that i'm spending £90 to have this done anyway, but i figured since this is the only maintenance i've needed in 4 years then that's not too bad. I'm getting Skyrim delivered in a couple of days and it's essential for my life that i'm able to play that.

I'll post back here with an update as to whether the new blu ray has made a difference

Message 80 of 171 (157 Views)
0 Likes