Reply
Jul 16 2013
By: HIhi2442 Fender Bender 4237 posts
Offline

Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

[ Edited ]
40 replies 2130 views Edited Jul 18, 2013

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

Some of you may know how TLoU was hacked. Well, the same **bleep** hacked Uncharted 3. This scum needs a console ban as he has a Jail Broken PS3.



UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 1 of 41 (2,130 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11914 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013
Damm KSA punks. I always hated players from there. And I'm not talking about lag.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 41 (2,122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013
Unfortunately this isn't that hard to do. And, if ND finds a way to correct this, it can continually be tweaked into working again.

Funny how I was just talking to someone about this last night. Bc of TLoU video. And was telling him how this would be possible for uc3 as well. It's too bad. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 41 (2,114 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013

I'm kinda skeptical... does CFW 4.46 exist? And is he some kind of coding genius?

 

Is there any proof that he has a jailbroken console (XMB screenshot or something)?

 

For all I know, it could be a glitch like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Q2Yfse5aM

 

Unless I see him reproducing it consistently both in pubs and customs, I'll remain skeptical.

 

Also, there is a slight possibility that he might be tampering UDP packets... that doesn't require CFW, but it requires tons of TCP/IP knowledge and a dedicated Linux/BSD router (deciphering the packet contents and modifying them on-the-fly).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 41 (2,104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013

Welp it seems UC3 might a get another patch Smiley Surprised

 

But he basically does the same thing he did in TLOU video, is there a way to report this to Sony & someone should tweet yhe link to ND since they don't check here, i'd hate to see people start doing it in pub games.

 

 

Message 5 of 41 (2,090 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Welp it seems UC3 might a get another patch Smiley Surprised

 

But he basically does the same thing he did in TLOU video, is there a way to report this to Sony & someone should tweet yhe link to ND since they don't check here, i'd hate to see people start doing it in pub games. 


Sony is very lenient with cheaters. Don't ask me why...

 

Microsoft would have banned him from XBL.

 

That's the only thing I hate in the PSN (apart from the lack of XGC).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 6 of 41 (2,086 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013

Oh and it's definitely a glitch, since I use to do the unlimited RPG thing in custom games with friends.

Message 7 of 41 (2,083 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013
As far as doing something like unlimited ammo and explosives, it could be as simple as copying and pasting something into a folder on a hacked ps3.

I did a small amount of research and was able to find certain hacks, even for TLoU already.
Message 8 of 41 (2,078 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Welp it seems UC3 might a get another patch Smiley Surprised

 

But he basically does the same thing he did in TLOU video, is there a way to report this to Sony & someone should tweet yhe link to ND since they don't check here, i'd hate to see people start doing it in pub games. 


Sony is very lenient with cheaters. Don't ask me why...

 

Microsoft would have banned him from XBL.

 

That's the only thing I hate in the PSN (apart from the lack of XGC).


Yeah I realized Sony doesn't really care when they got rid of that report center for PSN. 

 

I hope they step their game up for PS4 considering MP is behind a pay wall. 

 

Has ND even commented / Acknowledged the TLOU video?

Message 9 of 41 (2,074 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 hacked by TLoU hacker.

Jul 16, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
As far as doing something like unlimited ammo and explosives, it could be as simple as copying and pasting something into a folder on a hacked ps3.

I did a small amount of research and was able to find certain hacks, even for TLoU already.

Why aren't you studying? Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 41 (2,072 Views)
0 Likes