Reply
Aug 27 2013
By: MacGruber310 Naughty Dog Developer 621 posts
Offline

Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

108 replies 1103 views Edited Aug 27, 2013
Message 1 of 109 (1,103 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Aug 27, 2013

Wow! It's not Soon (TM) anymore! Smiley Surprised

 

vwMin.gif

 

How about removing the leaderboards for good now? Smiley Wink

 

http://poll.pollcode.com/cmxs9

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 2 of 109 (1,100 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/28/2013
Offline
179 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Aug 27, 2013

So TLoU's multiplayer not doing well and they ran back to Uncharted 3? Lol

 

I have no proof of that, of course, but as most of my friends play Uc3 way more than TLoU I may not be wrong!

 

But that's good news! Finally! Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 3 of 109 (1,083 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Aug 27, 2013

Artennos wrote:

So TLoU's multiplayer not doing well and they ran back to Uncharted 3? Lol

 

I have no proof of that, of course, but as most of my friends play Uc3 way more than TLoU I may not be wrong!

 

But that's good news! Finally! Smiley Happy


I am working on both games so you are incorrect.

Message 4 of 109 (1,056 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Aug 27, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

Artennos wrote:

So TLoU's multiplayer not doing well and they ran back to Uncharted 3? Lol

 

I have no proof of that, of course, but as most of my friends play Uc3 way more than TLoU I may not be wrong!

 

But that's good news! Finally! Smiley Happy


I am working on both games so you are incorrect.


Alright. What are you gonna do about the leaderboards?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 5 of 109 (1,050 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
317 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

Artennos wrote:

So TLoU's multiplayer not doing well and they ran back to Uncharted 3? Lol

 

I have no proof of that, of course, but as most of my friends play Uc3 way more than TLoU I may not be wrong!

 

But that's good news! Finally! Smiley Happy


I am working on both games so you are incorrect.


Alright. What are you gonna do about the leaderboards?


Didn't you already ask Eric about that in The Return of the Lab page?

Message 6 of 109 (1,045 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Aug 27, 2013

DMMGY1969 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

Artennos wrote:

So TLoU's multiplayer not doing well and they ran back to Uncharted 3? Lol

 

I have no proof of that, of course, but as most of my friends play Uc3 way more than TLoU I may not be wrong!

 

But that's good news! Finally! Smiley Happy


I am working on both games so you are incorrect.


Alright. What are you gonna do about the leaderboards?


Didn't you already ask Eric about that in The Return of the Lab page?


Eric is a PR guy, not an actual developer.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 7 of 109 (1,037 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
317 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Aug 27, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

DMMGY1969 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

Artennos wrote:

So TLoU's multiplayer not doing well and they ran back to Uncharted 3? Lol

 

I have no proof of that, of course, but as most of my friends play Uc3 way more than TLoU I may not be wrong!

 

But that's good news! Finally! Smiley Happy


I am working on both games so you are incorrect.


Alright. What are you gonna do about the leaderboards?


Didn't you already ask Eric about that in The Return of the Lab page?


Eric is a PR guy, not an actual developer.


I don't know what PR means, would you...?Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 109 (1,032 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Aug 27, 2013

Google is your friend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 9 of 109 (1,025 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/01/2013
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Aug 27, 2013
I totally didn't see this on the first page :lol:
Message 10 of 109 (1,014 Views)
Reply
0 Likes