Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/15/2013
Offline
869 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 8, 2013
Well i suppose they gotta get a good one at somepoint Smiley Wink
Message 101 of 109 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 9, 2013

dark18assassin92 wrote:
Well i suppose they gotta get a good one at somepoint Smiley Wink

Are you talking about maps or designers?

Bang Bang!

Message 102 of 109 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13851 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 9, 2013

SjShane wrote:
If I remember correctly, the next BMM is made by Cogburn, pass.

After that they should get interesting though.

Edit: My bad, next one is made by Junki, who has great designs but bad spawns, still worth playing though. Cogburn's map is unlucky 13.

You just know it'll be exactly like map 2.

 

One wish for Uncharted 4. a Creator with the lab tool pack.

 

Something similar to what Halo does.



Message 103 of 109 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

SjShane wrote:
If I remember correctly, the next BMM is made by Cogburn, pass.

After that they should get interesting though.

Edit: My bad, next one is made by Junki, who has great designs but bad spawns, still worth playing though. Cogburn's map is unlucky 13.

You just know it'll be exactly like map 2.

 

One wish for Uncharted 4. a Creator with the lab tool pack.

 

Something similar to what Halo does.


Or 5... *shudder*

I could actually snipe in BMM#2... #5 was a disaster though.

Bang Bang!

Message 104 of 109 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10210 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 9, 2013
You can snipe in any map if you try hard enough. BMM 2 was literally designed for steven.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 105 of 109 (294 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13851 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

SjShane wrote:
If I remember correctly, the next BMM is made by Cogburn, pass.

After that they should get interesting though.

Edit: My bad, next one is made by Junki, who has great designs but bad spawns, still worth playing though. Cogburn's map is unlucky 13.

You just know it'll be exactly like map 2.

 

One wish for Uncharted 4. a Creator with the lab tool pack.

 

Something similar to what Halo does.


Or 5... *shudder*

I could actually snipe in BMM#2... #5 was a disaster though.


Cog Designed 5? I liked 5. O.o

 

KAL 7, M9, AK, No snipers Smiley Happy I liked it because unlike most of the standard maps you could stop people hipfiring. God I hate Desert Village, Facility, London Underground, and London Streets, all anyone does is not aim. LOL. They are my new KAL 7 maps...

 

 



Message 106 of 109 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10210 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 9, 2013
I liked 5 as well, although partly because during that time I still used my old M9-Para combo.

Although my map preference is where all funs get a say in it, KAL and Dragon included. If everyone isn't forced to a weapon, it's great, like 12.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 107 of 109 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

SjShane wrote:
If I remember correctly, the next BMM is made by Cogburn, pass.

After that they should get interesting though.

Edit: My bad, next one is made by Junki, who has great designs but bad spawns, still worth playing though. Cogburn's map is unlucky 13.

You just know it'll be exactly like map 2.

 

One wish for Uncharted 4. a Creator with the lab tool pack.

 

Something similar to what Halo does.


Or 5... *shudder*

I could actually snipe in BMM#2... #5 was a disaster though.


Cog Designed 5? I liked 5. O.o

 

KAL 7, M9, AK, No snipers Smiley Happy I liked it because unlike most of the standard maps you could stop people hipfiring. God I hate Desert Village, Facility, London Underground, and London Streets, all anyone does is not aim. LOL. They are my new KAL 7 maps...

 

 


I aim on all maps except Chateau. I get the M9 and both aim and blindfire.

Bang Bang!

Message 108 of 109 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/15/2013
Offline
869 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 9, 2013
Lili i was on about maps. Though i guess a new designer wouldnt be a bad thing too Smiley Wink
Message 109 of 109 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes