If it's just more microtrasactions... 

Smiley Mad

Message 81 of 109 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 is getting new labs!

Sep 3, 2013

Probably just more F2P-related shizzle...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 82 of 109 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Most likely stat hats or new clothes or new tourney rewards or new gun skins. I don't mind, except that the clothes looks quite horrible now, and that when I asked for more color I was thinking more along the lines of the Emblem colors.

But most likely microtransactions, yeah. They gotta make some moolah.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 83 of 109 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
537 posts

Sep 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Dodgeball sucks dude. It was cool the first time it was out, but now it's stale. Jeez, I'd even take BMM2 over it
Dodgeball is awesome. It was so much fun. It has been there since I got the game the other month and now it is gone. It was awesome for building the grenade booster. I just went legendary (big mistake), without dodgeball I will most likely get a PS4 before I level up that booster.
Either way, the current lab is terrible.

Message 84 of 109 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Sep 3, 2013

The current lab is great, far better than the mess that is dodgeball. 

ND keeps the same lab into rotation for months it's a problem, they change the lab suddenly 'bring back the dodgeball'.

We had dodgeball in the Lab for over 5 months this year if you didn't get your fill of it then that's just too bad but it was evident everyone hated dodgeball since no one ever voted for it. 

Bring on the recycled Labs atleast the Lab playlist will remain slightly fresh to newer players who didn't get to experience them.

Message 85 of 109 (246 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Dodgeball sucks dude. It was cool the first time it was out, but now it's stale. Jeez, I'd even take BMM2 over it

Dodgeball is awesome. It was so much fun. It has been there since I got the game the other month and now it is gone. It was awesome for building the grenade booster. I just went legendary (big mistake), without dodgeball I will most likely get a PS4 before I level up that booster.

the current lab is not terrible, T-Bolt / Pistole is quite refreshing and enjoyable, if you're not a fan of it then just don't play it ... it's that simple

i think you mean "Legacy" not "Legendary" and Explosive Expert isn't that hard to level up, 3 expolisive kills in a match isn't that hard, try using an rpg / hammer / mega bomb as kickbacks (easier than trying to get grenade kills) ... and explosive expert isn't all that helpful unless you're one of those people that spam grenades ... if you are than i regret helping you -_-

Message 86 of 109 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Sep 3, 2013

leveling EE is too easy in UC3 just play Team Object you rack them up soo quick & paid Explosive Expert makes it a useless slot one booster anyways.

Message 87 of 109 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
537 posts

Sep 4, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Dark-Quaker wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

the current lab is not terrible, T-Bolt / Pistole is quite refreshing and enjoyable, if you're not a fan of it then just don't play it ... it's that simple

i think you mean "Legacy" not "Legendary" and Explosive Expert isn't that hard to level up, 3 expolisive kills in a match isn't that hard, try using an rpg / hammer / mega bomb as kickbacks (easier than trying to get grenade kills) ... and explosive expert isn't all that helpful unless you're one of those people that spam grenades ... if you are than i regret helping you -_-

Spam grenades? I only get one at a time. Not much spam there. The whole reason I try to level up this booster is because I hate having only one grenade, they are too precious to spam.

I will look into the kickbacks as you suggest.

Yes, I mean Legacy. Thank-you for correcting me. 

Yeah, I don't appreciate the current lab, so don't play it. It really is that simple. Perhaps "terrible" is too strong of a description. Being a noob I find this game pretty difficult so reducing me to snipe rifles and a 2 shot pistole doesn' work for me.

But I still miss dodgeball, I just never thought it would go away since it was always there before (for me).

Message 88 of 109 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Dude, you're sad it might go away? It's a Lab map dude (technically). It won't go away. It'll rotate.

Man, don't talk about things that went away in UC3 unless you REALLY know how it is.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 89 of 109 (282 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Plus, dodgeball is in the rotation again anyway.
Message 90 of 109 (275 Views)
0 Likes