Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 36 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 killed one of my favorite skills in Uncharted 2

Jan 30, 2013
@sanddude

The skeletons have the default custom villain voice.

But this thread is completely wrong. It was hard to hear people in Uc2 because near half of the skins had no voice. Only food steps. And in uc2 walk softy silenced your character.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 36 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5681 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
@sanddude

But this thread is completely wrong. It was hard to hear people in Uc2 because near half of the skins had no voice. Only food steps. And in uc2 walk softy silenced your character.

Just the grunts. Skeletons don't talk, which is why most people think it's the tryhards that pick them, since theoretically skeletons have like cloaked 1-2 on by default since the only noises they make are grunts from jumping,climbing, barefoot footsteps, and from grenades.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 36 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Jan 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
@sanddude

Just the grunts. Skeletons don't talk, which is why most people think it's the tryhards that pick them, since theoretically skeletons have like cloaked 1-2 on by default since the only noises they make are grunts from jumping,climbing, barefoot footsteps, and from grenades.

What other sounds are there exactly? Maybe "taunts" but nothing else if I'm not mistaken.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 36 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5681 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Talking. Most skins say something when they get shot, kill someone, pick up a weapon, throwback a grenade, are near a grenade, picking up the idol etc.

Skeletons don't talk at all. Cutting down the noise they make by quite a bit.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 36 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Jan 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Talking. Most skins say something when they get shot, kill someone, pick up a weapon, throwback a grenade, are near a grenade, picking up the idol etc.

Skeletons don't talk at all. Cutting down the noise they make by quite a bit.

They do talk when they get shot or are near a grenade. There is no voice for throwing a grenade back, just for throwing ANY grenade. But I'm not sure if skeletons do this. They don't talk when they get kills, pick up a weapon or the idol. But picking up the idol is not really an advantage since everyone will know where you are anyway.

I'll test the other things.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 36 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9948 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Skeletons are about as noisy as voice 3.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 36 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5681 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I played as a skeleton for a bit, the only thing I heard him say the whole time was "whoa!" when near a grenade or something. Other than that it's just grunts and the lightest footsteps. So I stand by my stattement that skeletons are still noticeably quieter than most skins.

photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 36 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2213 posts

Feb 9, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I played as a skeleton for a bit, the only thing I heard him say the whole time was "whoa!" when near a grenade or something. Other than that it's just grunts and the lightest footsteps. So I stand by my stattement that skeletons are still noticeably quieter than most skins.

Sorry for the bump but I just found out skeletons do make sound when they kill someone. 

I was looking at a video of me and my friend going 48-8 combined, I uploaded it because I found it funny how bad our team was.

But at 7:05 my friend kills a guy with the T-bolt and you can clearly hear him making a sound. It's not much though but it is a sound.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 36 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5681 posts

Feb 9, 2013

That sounded like the fat Sully above him jumping, not him.

photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 36 (157 Views)
0 Likes