Jan 29 2013
By: Knight-20 I Only Post Everything 875 posts

Uncharted 3 killed one of my favorite skills in Uncharted 2

35 replies 763 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

It is Sounds 

Yes It is the sound of the characters. Back in Uncharted 2, it  was the best way that I can tell whether there is someone behind me or not or there a guy climbing from the other team. In uncharted 3 It is either the same sound from Skeletons, some characters that share the same sound or they use Clocked. It is still works now in some cases but most of the time it does not. I was disappointed about this since the release day and I decided to share that now I don't know why.!!Smiley Sad

I'm still playing the game trying to have fun in a different way. Sorry for those who had me in a match but It is a GAME after all Smiley Very Happy

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 1 of 36 (763 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 killed one of my favorite skills in Uncharted 2

Jan 29, 2013
I thought u were going to talk about how they killed aiming as a skill :/
Message 2 of 36 (749 Views)
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
I thought u were going to talk about how they killed aiming as a skill :/

everybody it talking about that. BTW aiming is not a skill in U3 it is a nooby style Smiley Indifferent I had a lot of people saying that I'm noob because I aim ((Weird))

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 3 of 36 (735 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 30, 2013

IDK. Did anyone actually hear Nathan Hale, Zeke, etc etc walking and talking? Those guys, they're like, level 3 cloaked DEFAULT.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 36 (694 Views)
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jan 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

IDK. Did anyone actually hear Nathan Hale, Zeke, etc etc walking and talking? Those guys, they're like, level 3 cloaked DEFAULT.

exactly, I really like Zeke (as my avatar suggesets Smiley Tongue ) but I felt bad if I used him because I was completely silent, in UC3 you have to 'waste' a booster slot for being completely silent, and cloacked is for most players hard to level up to gold, compare it to fleet foot (in my opinion the most overpowered booster slot 1), which you can level up by just killing people with long guns, seriously...

Message 5 of 36 (680 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6886 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Well other than skeletons, it is pretty easy to hear anyone without cloaked 3(with it yea they don't make noise).

Even then skeletons at least grunt and react to grenades, but thats about the only noise they make. If you pay attention well enough, you can take out people running behind you. If you pay even more attention you can tell if thats a friend or foe by ear. For example if your on heroes side, and you hear Sully's loud grunts, Elena, chloe, drake etc. you shouldn't even bother, but if you hear Marlowe or talbot you should react. If its custom well always look.

I've blocked plenty of people going for a stealth kill on me, pretty funny noticing a guy running behind me, only to turn around and take him out last second laughing.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 6 of 36 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Hint: marlowe's shoes click.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 36 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6886 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Hint: Salim can be heard from 5 miles away.

Message 8 of 36 (635 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 30, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Hint: Salim can be heard from 5 miles away.

Hint: anyone with a bandolier can be heard miles away.

Therefore don't be a **bleep** and don't wear Biker + Holster with Cloaked.

Message 9 of 36 (633 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6886 posts

Jan 30, 2013

lol I actually do that sometimes, putting my custom hero in full leather, then when playing co-op I get tired of it by round 4 Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 36 (631 Views)
0 Likes