Sep 06 2013
By: SILENTSILVER77 First Son 3 posts

Uncharted 3 level syncing issues

3 replies 1535 views Edited Sep 6, 2013

EVERYTIME I try to connect to Uncharted 3 multiplayer it always says "Level Sync Error." or somethin like that.  I need to know a solution, I have also tried deleating the game data and reinstall the patches.

Message 1 of 4 (1,535 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 level syncing issues

Sep 6, 2013

SILENTSILVER77 wrote:

EVERYTIME I try to connect to Uncharted 3 multiplayer it always says "Level Sync Error." or somethin like that.  I need to know a solution, I have also tried deleating the game data and reinstall the patches.

i would say try to play another game for atleast 15 minutes and then come back to it, i've seen a couple of threads like this in the past and that's what someone has suggested, hope it helps!

i have recently run into a similiar problem, i have deleted / re-installed the game data and the patches ... played another game for an hour or so ... when i started uncharted 3 up again i could log-in to the MP menu just fine, but nothing was loading as fast as it should (ie, ranks wouldn't appear, no previews for character' accessories, etc...) and once i found a game the background and the map preview would go black, and the game wouldn't start (pause at game starting in 1...) ... so i have to use my brother's ps3 to play uncharted now (works perfectly on his, so it's not my account it's the ps3)

btw before i deleted / re-installed the game data / patches, i was not only getting the syncing errors but after every new transition from starting up the game the screen would go blank for 2-5 minutes (ie, spinning ring -> blank screen for a couple minutes -> warning screen -> blank screen for a couple minutes -> ND Paw animation -> blank screen for a couple minutes -> etc..., (or whatever the order is)) ... so those 2 problems have been fixed ...

Message 2 of 4 (1,525 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Sep 6, 2013
Try resetting your router. That helped me.
Message 3 of 4 (1,504 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Sep 6, 2013

SILENTSILVER77 wrote:

For me, i just need to keep trying, it always connects after a few tries.

Message 4 of 4 (1,498 Views)
0 Likes