Reply
Highlighted
Apr 16 2013
By: Dante3Rebellion First Son 7 posts
Offline

Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

9 replies 293 views Edited Apr 16, 2013

Hi community, I'm Dante3Rebellion, an Italian gamer and I've a huge problem with this game:

 

I didn't manage to enter to Uncharted 3 Online because, when there is "Connessione in corso" (I think I can translate "Connection in progress"), my PS3 freezes; at the first the music stops and when it seems that loading is finisted, my console freezes. So, I've tried to uninstall and install all again, but nothing has changed; how can i play Uncharted 3 multiplayer? Can anybody help me? Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

Apr 16, 2013

Not sure will this help, but you could try connecting to LAN mode first.







Message 2 of 10 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

Apr 16, 2013

Dante3Rebellion wrote:

Hi community, I'm Dante3Rebellion, an Italian gamer and I've a huge problem with this game:

 

I didn't manage to enter to Uncharted 3 Online because, when there is "Connessione in corso" (I think I can translate "Connection in progress"), my PS3 freezes; at the first the music stops and when it seems that loading is finisted, my console freezes. So, I've tried to uninstall and install all again, but nothing has changed; how can i play Uncharted 3 multiplayer? Can anybody help me? Thank you Smiley Happy


Hello and welcome to the UC3 multiplayer forum.

 

Did you get the game via digital download or via disc? If disc, take it out first, let the PS3 cool then  try again. If digital, it's more likely a connection error by then, so reset your router.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 10 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

@Alluboy: I'll try Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 10 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

@Stunt: It's disc version. Ok, I'll try also this Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 10 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

Apr 16, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Not sure will this help, but you could try connecting to LAN mode first.


I tried, and I managed to enter, but when I enter in the "normal" online mod, nothing changes Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 10 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

Apr 16, 2013

Dante3Rebellion wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Not sure will this help, but you could try connecting to LAN mode first.


I tried, and I managed to enter, but when I enter in the "normal" online mod, nothing changes Smiley Sad


try deleting your game data & insert UC2 if you have it so it can clear your system cache as well.

Message 7 of 10 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/08/2013
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago
 
Message 8 of 10 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

Apr 16, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Dante3Rebellion wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Not sure will this help, but you could try connecting to LAN mode first.


I tried, and I managed to enter, but when I enter in the "normal" online mod, nothing changes Smiley Sad


try deleting your game data & insert UC2 if you have it so it can clear your system cache as well.


I managed to play Uncharted 2 online even if I've not deleted anything.

Message 9 of 10 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 multiplayer online freeze

Apr 17, 2013

Up Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 10 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes