May 03 2012
By: TheLegend212121 First Son 1 posts

Uncharted 3 online freezes my character when an enemy appears ????

5 replies 489 views Edited May 3, 2012

Whenever I play Uncharted 3 online, my character freezes whenever an enemy appears.  I can still see in all directions, my teammates continue to move freely, and the enemies kill me.  My guy just will not move or shoot. While this occurs the white 'disconnect' sign displays in the middle of the screen but only when enemies appear.   I have tried rebuilding the database and deleting the game then reinstalling....so far nothing has worked. Please help !!!!

Message 1 of 6 (489 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 online freezes my character when an enemy appears ????

May 3, 2012

www.speedtest.net

www.pingtest.net

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 2 of 6 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Jul 1, 2012

TheLegend212121 wrote:

Whenever I play Uncharted 3 online, my character freezes whenever an enemy appears.  I can still see in all directions, my teammates continue to move freely, and the enemies kill me.  My guy just will not move or shoot. While this occurs the white 'disconnect' sign displays in the middle of the screen but only when enemies appear.   I have tried rebuilding the database and deleting the game then reinstalling....so far nothing has worked. Please help !!!!

Yeah, I've been getting the same issues recently as well.  Thought it was my connection, so I downloaded a 3GB file in less than an hour, then played 4 hours of Starhawk without so much as a stutter.  So yeah, it's not my internet connection, so that means it's a problem with Uncharted 3 itself.  Have there been any responses from community managers at all pertaining to this???

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - GibbShift
Message 3 of 6 (488 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Thank the lord that I'm not the only one with this problem it has been driving me nuts to the point where I just have to get up and walk awayfrom my playstationaltogether !!!

Message 4 of 6 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jul 18, 2013

I also have this problem, I can play Call of Duty just fine with no lag. But when I play Uncharted 3, the disconnection icon comes up and I'm killed by a level 1 player, which is even worse than getting killed by someone experienced.  I don;t think it's a connection issue because I can play other games without a problem.  I wish there was a definant fix to this.  I think it's a problem on ND's end, but I cannot be sure,

Message 5 of 6 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

It seemed to me like I was the only one who had this problem considering the games I've seen.

Message 6 of 6 (301 Views)
0 Likes