Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Uncharted 3's PAINFUL Game Winning Shot.

Sep 16, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
And it's actually pretty typical for noobs to camp in groups. They have no clue they're setting themselves up like fish in a bucket by doing that lol.

Fair enough. I didn't do camping back then because I was in HC and camping wasn't necessary anyway. I guess since he's in a T-Bolt/Pistole game it's kinda excusable.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 22 (334 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 16, 2013
I only taunt those who do it first as a challenge Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 22 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
440 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

I am a F2P user, at Level 15 my stats freeze up and don't update. I started to do pretty well after Level 15. Thought you guys already knew that lol.

I'm not exactly a nub but compared to how you guys talk I pretty much am. I saved some of my good plays and I would be happy to share you guys what I can do. My best K/Ds were 15-0 and 24-12. I promise I don't camp as well Smiley Tongue The battle just happened to be going on inside the building and my team won. The opponents went back to spawn and ran back. This is what happened.

Sorry if you weren't satisfied, the video was edited in 5 minutes using Roxio Sound Editor and Movie Maker xD

Oh, and when I was playing I thought it was Mid-Air Headshot. It was a crotch shot, but meh, that's pretty awesome as well.

Message 13 of 22 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
440 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

@Thestuntdouble Haha, I was trying to press X while moving so I could jump around. All the taunts were accidental. I do have Daredevil but I wasn't even close to her body so that's a useless thing to point out. 

And it kinda is painful, I mean just imagine..

@dark18 that is exactly what I do. Smiley Very Happy

Jeez, I wish I uploaded the entire clip so you guys wouldn't make assumptions.

Message 14 of 22 (297 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: Uncharted 3's Crotch Winning Shot

Sep 16, 2013
Lol that's what we're here for, to judge others. Smiley Very Happy

But for real, I'm just glad people still play this game and are having fun. That's all that counts. Keep playing and you will start achieving some of the more difficult medals. Seems like the first time you get one of them, you get them all the time after too.
Message 15 of 22 (284 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 17, 2013
Yeah man once you get one skill kill you will start getting even moreSmiley Happy.
Anyway good luck with this Smiley Wink
Message 16 of 22 (279 Views)
Sackboy
440 posts

Sep 17, 2013

@waste and @dark Thanks for the motivation. I'll TRY to get better and I'll post content that you guys will be satisfied with. Appreciate the support.

Now you can let this thread die Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 22 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 17, 2013

@Daus

I use a Dragon Sniper 24/7 in Uncharted so I'm pretty much the Queen of Sniping here. If you're going to snipe, I suggest using a higher sensitivity because you'll need it and get used to centering the camera with the right stick. If you can center it then you will be able to get kills faster Smiley Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 22 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
440 posts

Sep 17, 2013

That's a pretty sweet tip Smiley Happy

I have heard about others using a higher sensitivity when using a Dragon or T-Bolt, or even a Tau. I haven't tried it out yet and I got reminded by you, and also getting a clearer explanation on why using a higher sensitivity is more effective and over all better.

I'll try this out about now. 

Message 19 of 22 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 17, 2013
You need a good pistol just in case, I guess. Since you're new, the obvious options are the Para and the micro due to less disadvantages compared to the Raff and Tau.

If you happen to use the Para, there's a trick called Three-then-Melee. It's 3 shots to melee someone in one hit. Along with that, the Para pretty much has the same range as the Tau since the Tau doesn't really zoom.

Of course, I will commend anyone using obviously underpowered weapons like the Raff or Tau, but you're better off with the Para if you're practicing with your long gun.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 22 (255 Views)
0 Likes