Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Uncharted 4: Community Internet Honor

May 12, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

How is it cheap? Sounds like the concept of honor is involved when calling something cheap. Why not use it if it's there for you to use under the terms and  conditions of the PSN?

Stop making sense please, if you use anything in the game that is there to to be used by the player you are not an honorable player.

Also make sure during Multi Marked Man & Double Damage power plsys you run out & stand in the middle of the map so the other team can catch up it's the honorable thing to do, it's very selfish of you if you don't sabotage your team so the losing side can catch & win the match.

That's not going to make things fun for me. I want to win, not put myself at a self imposed disadvantage. Why do players here feel the need to put themselves at a self imposed disadvantage? Does it do anything special for them?

I find this phenomenon to be quite perplexing if you ask me.

I find your lack of sense of humor quite perplexing.:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

How is it cheap? Sounds like the concept of honor is involved when calling something cheap. Why not use it if it's there for you to use under the terms and  conditions of the PSN?

Stop making sense please, if you use anything in the game that is there to to be used by the player you are not an honorable player.

Also make sure during Multi Marked Man & Double Damage power plsys you run out & stand in the middle of the map so the other team can catch up it's the honorable thing to do, it's very selfish of you if you don't sabotage your team so the losing side can catch & win the match.

That's not going to make things fun for me. I want to win, not put myself at a self imposed disadvantage. Why do players here feel the need to put themselves at a self imposed disadvantage? Does it do anything special for them?

I could say the same about your sense of humor!:smileylol:

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Not quite Mr. "Sarcasm can't be easily detected on the internet." :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

I find this to be useful in detecting sarcasm. I can detect it now thanks to this.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

I find this to be useful in detecting sarcasm. I can detect it now thanks to this.

Lmao good one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Lmao good one. 

I am supreme overlord EyeCue86!

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 12, 2013

Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about this thread's sarcasm level?
Vegeta: IT'S OVER 9000!!!111!!one

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (116 Views)
0 Likes