Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Uncharted 4: Community Internet Honor

May 11, 2013

lets squash this everyone is a honorable player in UC3 unless they hide during DDSmiley Very Happy or cheat. 

Message 21 of 47 (254 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 11, 2013
@Aure ... Fine. Goddamn it, make a bad point already or something.

@Zidane No. It's only no honor if you cheat (via cheat codes, hacking, glitching advantageously, etc). If it's in the game, and it's not something ND wouldn't endorse, it's allowed and still okay. That includes not aiming, wnr, hiding in DD or M9 with RoF.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 47 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6885 posts

May 11, 2013

You have no honour if you don't let me win... Smiley Sad

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 23 of 47 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

May 11, 2013
Lol, this topic reminds me so much of the honor vs. no honor PKing debates when it came to RuneScape (yes, RuneScape).

Great times.
Message 24 of 47 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 11, 2013
I play the same no matter who I'm against.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 25 of 47 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

May 11, 2013

there is no thing like honor in a game, neither do you need to brag about it...

however, there is something like fair play, don't glitch, don't go QB, Fleet foot, M9 RoF, Revenge, don't be a tryhard (bunny hopping, whack and rolling, camping during double damage), just play the game like it's meant to be played, don't abuse systems etc.

and what I also think is fair play, if I play in a party of 5 against total noobs, we decide to play without shooting people, just punch, stealth kill, pull down and bbq, not only it's fun for us as a challenge, it's fun for the opponents as well because they actually get a decent ammount of kills, I think it's a nice thing to do and more people should do it, think about it as a game of I don't know, say soccer, if I play a friendly match with friends and neighbours (kids and parents), and I'm the keeper, of course I let one of the kids on the other team score a goal by me if I'm winning anyway, that's just a normal behaviour, people should be the same in games, I'm sick of all these egocentric people who only play for their ratio's and don't respect other people, of course I'm the complete opposite of that, and I don't expect everyone else to be like me, but I would like to see a shift towards my kind of being a little more, instead of all the tryhards I see on Uncharted 3...

Message 26 of 47 (210 Views)
Last Guardian
8936 posts

May 11, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

however, there is something like fair play, don't glitch, don't go QB, Fleet foot, M9 RoF, Revenge, don't be a tryhard (bunny hopping, whack and rolling, camping during double damage), just play the game like it's meant to be played, don't abuse systems etc.

and what I also think is fair play, if I play in a party of 5 against total noobs, we decide to play without shooting people, just punch, stealth kill, pull down and bbq, not only it's fun for us as a challenge, it's fun for the opponents as well because they actually get a decent ammount of kills, I think it's a nice thing to do and more people should do it, think about it as a game of I don't know, say soccer, if I play a friendly match with friends and neighbours (kids and parents), and I'm the keeper, of course I let one of the kids on the other team score a goal by me if I'm winning anyway, that's just a normal behaviour, people should be the same in games, I'm sick of all these egocentric people who only play for their ratio's and don't respect other people, of course I'm the complete opposite of that, and I don't expect everyone else to be like me, but I would like to see a shift towards my kind of being a little more, instead of all the tryhards I see on Uncharted 3...

Kudos. For a moment I was afraid you were going to post something snarky. Smiley Happy

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 27 of 47 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

May 11, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Kudos. For a moment I was afraid you were going to post something snarky. Smiley Happy

snarky? what's snarky? Smiley Tongue

Message 28 of 47 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8936 posts

May 11, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I had to ask that same question when StuntDouble used it once. Smiley Happy

Here's a definition I found on a web dictionary:

Snarky: Rudely sarcastic or disrespectful; snide.

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 29 of 47 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

May 11, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I had to ask that same question when StuntDouble used it once. Smiley Happy

Here's a definition I found on a web dictionary:

Snarky: Rudely sarcastic or disrespectful; snide.

I'm never disrespectful or snide, I'm sarcastic sometimes though, but not this time Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 47 (194 Views)
0 Likes