Fender Bender
3518 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 Contest

Jun 8, 2013

the game data is corrupted so I can't change it into something you can play, like I send you in a PM, but I just recorded it using a pc screen recorder from microsoft (works good for a microsoft product so far and it was easy to use), it's currently encoding and if it looks good enough I will upload it on youtube and put it here, the first ever footage of Uncharted 4 guys, be excited Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 21 (931 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3518 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

it's here! the first ever footage (the whole game to be precise...) of my attempt at Uncharted 4: The Atlantis of the Stat Hats, I wanted you guys to play it, but the program is corrupted, I know you are very disappointed with that, so I have captured the screen of me playing it, better something than nothing Smiley Wink

edit: just realised it didn't record the sound, it has wind blowing in the background and I have sounds for the gun, bow and explosions, nothing really special, but just wanted to point it out Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 21 (927 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 8, 2013

LOL, nice one! Which programming language/IDE did you use? Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 13 of 21 (924 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3518 posts

Jun 8, 2013

an 20$ upgraded version of gamemaker, so you can write the code yourself, I enjoyed it a few years ago and when inigomontye made this thread I decided to give it another go, glad you like it, shame I can't let you guys play it though Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 21 (921 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
351 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

an 20$ upgraded version of gamemaker, so you can write the code yourself, I enjoyed it a few years ago and when inigomontye made this thread I decided to give it another go, glad you like it, shame I can't let you guys play it though Smiley Sad

Nice. You even included a reference to a collapsing city at the end. Guess I owe you a copy of Uncharted 4. You'll get it soon (TM).

Message 15 of 21 (890 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3518 posts

Jun 8, 2013

inigomontoya74 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Nice. You even included a reference to a collapsing city at the end. Guess I owe you a copy of Uncharted 4. You'll get it soon (TM).

you can't give me a copy of Uncharted 4, so I'll be a nice guy and accept stickers, give those stickers to that guy in this thread who really want those stickers Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 21 (885 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

it's here! the first ever footage (the whole game to be precise...) of my attempt at Uncharted 4: The Atlantis of the Stat Hats, I wanted you guys to play it, but the program is corrupted, I know you are very disappointed with that, so I have captured the screen of me playing it, better something than nothing Smiley Wink

edit: just realised it didn't record the sound, it has wind blowing in the background and I have sounds for the gun, bow and explosions, nothing really special, but just wanted to point it out Smiley Tongue

What? No treasures? Well, there's no way I'm buying that now. Smiley Tongue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 17 of 21 (873 Views)
Fender Bender
3518 posts

Jun 9, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

What? No treasures? Well, there's no way I'm buying that now. Smiley Tongue

haha, there are collectible treasures at the end, if you manage to avoid the exit sign at the end of the game, you can pick up those cross looking things on top of the pillars Smiley Tongue

I had to cut some things from the game though, I had death animations for all traps, but my previous character had no hair, and I didn't want to have to redraw all those death animations, this is a joke thead after all Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 21 (847 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Get SPEARED ! ! ! GET SPEARED ! ! !    Awww....you didn't got speared.... so disappointing...Smiley FrustratedSmiley Very Happy

This is hilarious, great job, Matthijs !

Favorite quote : PREPARE TO DEAD !
Message 19 of 21 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3518 posts

Jun 11, 2013

a-n-i-D wrote:

Get SPEARED ! ! ! GET SPEARED ! ! !    Awww....you didn't got speared.... so disappointing...Smiley FrustratedSmiley Very Happy

This is hilarious, great job, Matthijs !

haha, thanks, I had animations where you get speared, but that was for another character, and it would be a lot of work to draw all those again for my version of Drake, so I had to cut it out unfortunately Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 21 (217 Views)
0 Likes