Feb 12 2013
By: lVlasterful Monster Hunter 35 posts

Uncharted 4 Expectation/Speculations Thread

[ Edited ]
5 replies 369 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

Post any expectations or speculations you have for Uncharted 4 here: Fill me in on any current news; articles and i'll update

Current information:

http://www.psu.com/a018135/Uncharted-4-confirmed-by-voice-actor-Graham-McTavish-

Current videos: (www.youtube.com/robingaming)  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (369 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 Expectation/Speculations Thread

Feb 12, 2013

I expect a good story. not a copy & paste UC2 one.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I expect a well-developed storyline, better than Uncharted 3's. I also would like far more support on the Multiplayer and actually fix and test issues before retail-release. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (319 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Since I never lose an oppurtunity to plug my YouTube channel, I made a video about the future of Uncharted which I shall post.

I also believe it will be a launch title for the PS4. I'm planning on doing another video about it with current information.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (312 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Good keep it going.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Are you kidding? The amount of support that the uncharted 3 multiplayer community got was insane. They patched all the ridiculous stuff that needed to be patched. They gave us new maps consistently and for free I might add. They couldn't really do anything about people from different countries playing against each other so you can't even hate on the connection which was fantastic 95% percent of the time. Plus the UC3 multiplayer community wasn't a large one all the players who played it regularly probably ran into each other from time to time. It most definitely wasn't a "noob" friendly community seeing as anyone who played it consistently was pretty skilled and had no patience for unskilled players dragging the team down. I personally loved the game Naughty Dogs was beyond stupendous if your goanna rag on something don't rag on the devs who managed to keep a multiplayer alive and competitive for so long bringing updates and patches when necessary. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes