Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 12 2013
By: lVlasterful Monster Hunter 35 posts

Uncharted 4 Expectation/Speculations Thread

[ Edited ]
5 replies 440 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

Post any expectations or speculations you have for Uncharted 4 here: Fill me in on any current news; articles and i'll update

Current information:

http://www.psu.com/a018135/Uncharted-4-confirmed-by-voice-actor-Graham-McTavish-

Current videos: (www.youtube.com/robingaming)  

Message 1 of 6 (440 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5878 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 Expectation/Speculations Thread

Feb 12, 2013

I expect a good story. not a copy & paste UC2 one.

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 2 of 6 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I expect a well-developed storyline, better than Uncharted 3's. I also would like far more support on the Multiplayer and actually fix and test issues before retail-release. 

Message 3 of 6 (390 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Since I never lose an oppurtunity to plug my YouTube channel, I made a video about the future of Uncharted which I shall post.

I also believe it will be a launch title for the PS4. I'm planning on doing another video about it with current information.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 4 of 6 (383 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Good keep it going.

Message 5 of 6 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Are you kidding? The amount of support that the uncharted 3 multiplayer community got was insane. They patched all the ridiculous stuff that needed to be patched. They gave us new maps consistently and for free I might add. They couldn't really do anything about people from different countries playing against each other so you can't even hate on the connection which was fantastic 95% percent of the time. Plus the UC3 multiplayer community wasn't a large one all the players who played it regularly probably ran into each other from time to time. It most definitely wasn't a "noob" friendly community seeing as anyone who played it consistently was pretty skilled and had no patience for unskilled players dragging the team down. I personally loved the game Naughty Dogs was beyond stupendous if your goanna rag on something don't rag on the devs who managed to keep a multiplayer alive and competitive for so long bringing updates and patches when necessary. 

Message 6 of 6 (223 Views)
0 Likes