Message 91 of 122 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Re: Uncharted 4: EyeCue86's Improvements to Multiplayer

May 7, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^i can't find plunder Smiley Sad

If it's Uncharted 2 your not missing much, everyone is glitching lol.

Message 92 of 122 (227 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

That's just like, your opinion, girl. 

For a lot of us, Uc3 MP has been more enjoyable experience than Uc2 MP. 

Summer beta this, summer beta that. The sprint gives the game a good pacing. The problem with hipfire lies somewhere else; Its' efficiency and accuracy. I agree on whack n' roll, though. 

Thank You, they act as if everyone Universally agreed that UC2 MP is more preferred than that of UC3.

I find UC3 MP to be way more fun & overall a more enjoyable product. 

ND must bribe some of you forum members to praise the game at every mention of it's faults.

They must be bribing alot of people because thousands log on daily to play UC3 17 months after release.

The sooner you realize your opinion is nothing but your views & you don't speak for majority the sooner you will understand why it's called an opinion.Smiley Wink

I'm still logging in to play it too. It doesn't change my views.

Thousands also play Uncharted 2. But there is actually a player counter there.

There is currently no statistical proof of how many people play Uncharted 3. You can only guess.

I can at least give the factual number on the counter as far as Uncharted 2 is concerned.

So. No one even knows where the majority are playing the game, 2 or 3. This forum is only a tiny fraction of the Uncharted player base.

But yeah, I'm playing both, Uncharted 2 is better, my friends prefer having the new maps over Plaza and whatever after playing it for many years. I understand that though. makes sense....

There is a player count there, but it doesn't matter when every mode except TDM is a ghost town, UC3 is still very much alive every mode can still be played that is the difference.

With the inception of F2P UC3 obviously has the advantage even though it did even before F2P.

I still play both games but I have more fun with UC3 & so at the end of the day we are all being subjective when it comes to both games & we won't change our views.

Actually. It's connectivity related.

Uncharted 2 is not a ghost town, I can connect to any mode.

I can't get matches in certain modes in Uncharted 3. But I know that is connectivity related too because I know people who can get matches.

Name these modes in UC3 you can't get matches in? 

I've tried to play, Plunder, Ranked, Objectives, The Lab over & over it finds 2 other player & eventually we all quit.

Outside of TDM, Elimination it's a ghost town for me.

Co-op is on life support lol, normally it finds just one person on rare occasions a match starts with 3.

Message 93 of 122 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 7, 2013
Run n' gun plunder, I hated that
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 94 of 122 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

May 7, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Summer beta this, summer beta that. The sprint gives the game a good pacing. The problem with hipfire lies somewhere else; Its' efficiency and accuracy. I agree on whack n' roll, though. 

Thank You, they act as if everyone Universally agreed that UC2 MP is more preferred than that of UC3.

ND must bribe some of you forum members to praise the game at every mention of it's faults.

They must be bribing alot of people because thousands log on daily to play UC3 17 months after release.

The sooner you realize your opinion is nothing but your views & you don't speak for majority the sooner you will understand why it's called an opinion.Smiley Wink

There is currently no statistical proof of how many people play Uncharted 3. You can only guess.

I can at least give the factual number on the counter as far as Uncharted 2 is concerned.

So. No one even knows where the majority are playing the game, 2 or 3. This forum is only a tiny fraction of the Uncharted player base.

But yeah, I'm playing both, Uncharted 2 is better, my friends prefer having the new maps over Plaza and whatever after playing it for many years. I understand that though. makes sense....

There is a player count there, but it doesn't matter when every mode except TDM is a ghost town, UC3 is still very much alive every mode can still be played that is the difference.

With the inception of F2P UC3 obviously has the advantage even though it did even before F2P.

I still play both games but I have more fun with UC3 & so at the end of the day we are all being subjective when it comes to both games & we won't change our views.

I can't get matches in certain modes in Uncharted 3. But I know that is connectivity related too because I know people who can get matches.

I've tried to play, Plunder, Ranked, Objectives, The Lab over & over it finds 2 other player & eventually we all quit.

Co-op is on life support lol, normally it finds just one person on rare occasions a match starts with 3.

Hunter

Co-op Arena - Need a party for that

Free for All - most the time

Three Team Deathmatch - Can't find a game unless I give a friend leader ability

Elimination

Classic - Works if I let someone else lead.

Message 95 of 122 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6888 posts

May 7, 2013

With maybe the exception of classic, I can find games in all modes in UC3 just fine... Elimination and hunter may take some time as well, but I still find full or almost full games within a couple mins.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 96 of 122 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Hunter

Co-op Arena - Need a party for that

Free for All - most the time

Three Team Deathmatch - Can't find a game unless I give a friend leader ability

Elimination

Classic - Works if I let someone else lead.

Well I guess the game hates ya lol.

I find matches in Arena fairly quick most times.

I played Hunter last night &  found games in under a min to my surprise.

FFA, 3TDM & Elimination are alive on my end.

Classic sucks & deserves to be abandoned I never play it.

Message 97 of 122 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

With maybe the exception of classic, I can find games in all modes in UC3 just fine... Elimination and hunter may take some time as well, but I still find full or almost full games within a couple mins.

I don't really have a problem finding games in classic. Providing someone else leads.

It must be connection based because it's just odd how I can find stuff others can't and yet they can find what i can't

Message 98 of 122 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6888 posts

May 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I don't really have a problem finding games in classic. Providing someone else leads.

It must be connection based because it's just odd how I can find stuff others can't and yet they can find what i can't

I'll also note that I play alone a bunch of times. So I don't have a party filling half the slots of the mode to start sooner. I find games in classic as well...its just in comparison, probably the most dead mode in the game to the others.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 99 of 122 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 7, 2013
Classic is alright. I wish it had UC2 aim :/
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 100 of 122 (189 Views)
0 Likes