Dec 21 2012
By: s55scorpions55 Lombax Warrior 89 posts

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer( Update 4 Endless Survival )

[ Edited ]
35 replies 965 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

When Uncharted 3 came the multiplayer was amazing now .... well let me put it this way i am never going near competitve AGAIN EVER

it is gonna be probably 3-4 years before uncharted 4 comes we have the time to post our ideas to ND right NOW so they know what we as the community whant for multiplayer

AND YES I KNOW THERE HAVE BEEN LIKE 20 000 THREADS ABOUT THIS

so to start off

1.  Gameplay Fixes MOST IMPORTANT
  2.  Challenges to unlock rewards                                                  
  3. stat hats are ok but test EACH one before releasing them
  4. no revenge Please NO REVENGE
  5. if RoF is gonna stay decrease the damage of the gun with that mod or MASSIVE recoil
  6. more weapons not much 2-4 more pistols or long guns                  (test to make sure they are balanced)
  7. Classic and elimination from start not 6 months after
  8. More co op support
  9. better emblem options
  10. taunts for IN GAME CASH
  11. better treasure system                         ( JD has a very nice threads about some ideas)
  12. one of each caracter                   (Like in Luxis " How We expected Costomization To Be ")
  13. No legacy based matchmaking       (Lag is worst than my grandma walking down the hall)
  14. when treasures spawn in a unreachable place make it respawn on the nearest or center of the map
  15. co op arena Endless Survival only with no round limit each player has thier own SEPERATE LIVES 5
  16. MORE coulers   ( Thank You Harold-Da-Man)
  17. Less playlists
  18. If the Kal-7 will be in U4 deacrease the blinfire accuracy and less recoil when aiming and no RoF mod
  19. make losses only count if you QUIT the game not if you get disconected or if your power trips also money and xp should not be lost for this
  20. DLC items for in game cash
  21. Have better rewards for the in game missions like xp bonusus

Challenges for rewards

T here could be two diffrent chalenge set (mabey a set for emblem options?)

weapon costomisation (Example 100 ak47 kills unlocks stripe pattern for ak 47)

Caracter costomisation (Example play for a total of 5 hours red coulers for Nathan drake)

These are only an example to show you what i mean

Co op Arena Endless Survival          

Just plz bear with me for a second

Have one really HUGE map like  Londen streets with londen underground and other parts of londen now this will be Survival Only and each player will have their own seperate lives

5 lives on Easy

4 lives on Normal

3 lives Hard

2 lives on Crushing

now if you die you have to wait 10 seconds before you can respawn iff all your lives are up you are removed from the game BUT you keep all of

• The money you have earned
  • Any boosters you have leveled up
  • progress for trophies
  • And any Ranks you have obtained

When thier are only 2 players left and 1 player loses his lives and is removed the final survivior keeps going keep in mind 2 Things Change you can still be choked but you have 10 seconds to mash O and fill the bar to break lose and stun the choker fot 1.5 seconds and you cant get downed only killed.

The best Thing about having such a huge map means tactics and strategys are endless because looking at how the last of us AI are imagine how it would be on a PS4 so the AI will after a while know that they are camping in that part of the map and change their approach

Also after ten rounds or so the number of enemies on the map increase by 5 and depending on the diffuculty will determine the type of enemies that spawn

Also ND if it is possible please remove the cash cap for co op

Co op Rewards

In Uncharted 3 the only award for co op you could get was a silver star for completing all the original maps on crushing at first it seemed like a challange after you got it the first few days you where quite satisfied and then after a while it is not that big of a deal so for now this is what i came up with

• Bronze Star - Finish each original maps on Easy
  • Silver Star    - Finish each original maps on Crushing
  • Gold Star     - Kill 150 000 NPC,s
  • Platiunum Star - Kill 250 Brutes
  • Skull     - Reach Round 50 in Endless Survival
  • Flaming Skull - Reach Round 100 in Endless Survival

Note that you have to unlock the rewards in order meaning if you reach round 50 in endless survival and you dont have the platunium star yet it wont count another thing if you complete all the maps on crushing but not easy and you do finsih them on easy that progress wont count you need to finish them on crushing again

I Will be updating this thread regularley Uncharted is my faveorite franchise i will do watever i can to support it

If you have any ideas post and i will add to the list any changes please comment

ND LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITTY

Signature #2

Code #1

Message 1 of 36 (965 Views)
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 Multiplayer

Dec 21, 2012

s55scorpions55 wrote:

9) better emblem options

I'm all for this.  I mean, who wants a fire extinguisher or a bottle opener?  eh?

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2 of 36 (944 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Dec 21, 2012

right

Signature #2

Code #1

Message 3 of 36 (940 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 21, 2012

scootgar wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

9) better emblem options

I'm all for this.  I mean, who wants a fire extinguisher or a bottle opener?  eh?

Weirdos?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 36 (933 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Dec 21, 2012
All DLC from this game should either carry over to Uncharted 4 or be free (like they did with the Uncharted 2 DLC maps). No way in hell should people have to pay for certain skins a third time, and most of the stat hats are ugly but people should get their money's worth of them.

And no charging people for maps that were free in Uncharted 3, making unnecessary weather and color changes does not make it okay, especially since most of them turned out worse looking compared to the originals.
Pepsi
Message 5 of 36 (920 Views)
Sackboy
354 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 Multiplayer( Uptade 1 )

Dec 21, 2012
Make melee 3 or 4 hits to kill, make blindfire/hipfire bullets only hit when the target is in the ( ), reduce power weapon ammo and lengthen power weapon respawn times, nerf sprint, add leaderboards for plunder and tobj, fix cinema, make kickbacks cost more and limit them to 1 or 2 times a match (which will remove three kickback king medal)
Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 6 of 36 (876 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Also, crushing health. Smiley Happy
89 posts

Dec 22, 2012

not realy sure perhaps about 10% more health than crushing dont wana die in 2 shots

Signature #2

Code #1

Message 8 of 36 (790 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Dec 22, 2012

harrisj16 wrote:
Make melee 3 or 4 hits to kill, make blindfire/hipfire bullets only hit when the target is in the ( ), reduce power weapon ammo and lengthen power weapon respawn times, nerf sprint, add leaderboards for plunder and tobj, fix cinema, make kickbacks cost more and limit them to 1 or 2 times a match (which will remove three kickback king medal)

So basically make the game boring.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 9 of 36 (775 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Dec 22, 2012

COLORS

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 10 of 36 (769 Views)