I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 confirmed to be 'in the cards'?

Oct 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I liked HC mode in MP though.

Honestly? I hate the SP only because there's no store. I'm not online most of the time on the PS3, so I like replayability on the SP. I get something to do, and I don't feel like game companies are forcing me to be always on.

I mean yeah, it's just clothes, or cheats, or filters. It still increased playtime for me though. I like playing through UDF as Prakoso or Baseball drake (since I didn't get Roman). It's like having a unique character besides the one forced upon me. It makes it more individual for me.

There's a line though. Drug-induced, dominant color games aren't cool. Medieval **bleep**? Not my bag. Apocalypse? 50-50.

My kids LOVED the zero gravity option.  Man, I wish I had more time to investigate this stuff. Or that I had indulged more during one of my many playthroughs.:smileysad:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 54 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Oct 8, 2013
I'm a simple man.

Doughnut Drake/Gabriel Roman/whoever is wearing a suit that isn't a main character, Eddy's Golden Gun, Next-gen filter.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 54 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2837 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

The store was awesome.

I used to just buy grenades and throw them all the time :smileyhappy: was so much fun!

Uncharted 3 certainly lacks the ability to have fun with it once your done.

in Uncharted 1, after I completed it, I bhought the grenade launcher and with that weapon, if you be very careful (because for some reason they kill you with 1 shot), you can go back to the U-boat in chapter 3, but then you can walk on it even though it just exploded, you can also get back into it, however you will get stuck and have to reset the game, but it's awesome xD

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 54 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1868 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013
Edit: Never mind, got it wrong. :smileysad:
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 54 (133 Views)
0 Likes