Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 29 2013
By: TheNobleSquirrel Uncharted Territory 1640 posts

Uncharted 4 confirmed to be 'in the cards'?

[ Edited ]
53 replies 739 views Edited Aug 29, 2013

This may be old news, but I found this article, and it appears actor, Dominic Monaghan, may have confirmed Uncharted 4's very existence. It isn't much, but atleast it's a step in the right direction.

The article can be found, here http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/550135-uncharted-4-hinted-by-lost-actor-dominic-monaghan

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 1 of 54 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 confirmed to be 'in the cards'?

Aug 29, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

This may be old news, but I found this article, and it appears actor, Dominic Monaghan, may have confirmed Uncharted 4's very existence. It isn't much, but atleast it's a step in the right direction.

The article can be found, here http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/550135-uncharted-4-hinted-by-lost-actor-dominic-monaghan

nah, I saw him saying it on IGN, at other media took it way out of context, the interviewer asked Monaghan what game he would like to play, and Monaghan said: Uncharted 4, just because he likes Uncharted, not because he knows Uncharted 4 is coming, at least, that would be a really stupid mistake...

however, Kevin Conroy (the voice of Batman) said in an interview that he was voicing Batman again in the next Batman Arkham game, and he said that he was happy that he could now talk about that because it was recently announced, however, it was Batman Arkham Origins that was announced, and he is not voicing Batman in that prequel, the voice actor that voices Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood/Revelations (can't remember his name), so Kevin Conroy made a mistake, thinking that the Batman game he was voicing Batman in, was recently announced, but it was the prequel Batman Arkham Origins, so because of this mistake we know that Rocksteady is working on a next-gen Batman game, his tweet was as soon as possible removed, but it was to late, anyway, what I'm trying to say with this, maybe Monaghan made the same mistake, but it's unlikely :smileywink:

Message 2 of 54 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

nah, I saw him saying it on IGN, at other media took it way out of context, the interviewer asked Monaghan what game he would like to play, and Monaghan said: Uncharted 4, just because he likes Uncharted, not because he knows Uncharted 4 is coming, at least, that would be a really stupid mistake...

More people working on a game have made stupid mistakes, like that guy that put on his linkedin that he had been working on AC III before it was announced...

Signature02.png

Message 3 of 54 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

More people working on a game have made stupid mistakes, like that guy that put on his linkedin that he had been working on AC III before it was announced...

yeah, and if you did read the second thing I wrote, I gave an example of Batman Arkham sequel, so it could happen indeed, but there is a difference between making a mistake (my example and your example) and just someone who says that he would like an Uncharted 4 :smileywink:

Message 4 of 54 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11107 posts

Aug 31, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Uncharted 4

It's inevitable, my sister will buy a PS4 only if U4 is announced, THEY MUST RELEASE IT ONE DAY.

Message 5 of 54 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Aug 31, 2013
NaughtyDog probably cringed when that guy said that he's excited for a new Uncharted :smileyvery-happy:.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 6 of 54 (615 Views)
Naughty Host
8716 posts

Oct 3, 2013
Message 7 of 54 (531 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Oct 4, 2013

Interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 8 of 54 (463 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

Oct 5, 2013

Here's my opinion, Uncharted 4 annouced a few weeks before the PS4 is released, I'll bet there will be a a specially themed machine.

I'm waiting, your move Sony.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 54 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Oct 5, 2013

Banting-Best wrote:

Here's my opinion, Uncharted 4 annouced a few weeks before the PS4 is released, I'll bet there will be a a specially themed machine.

I'm waiting, your move Sony.

do you mean that UC4 will be a launch title? if so, that won't happen, you don't announce a game just a few weeks before release...

Message 10 of 54 (396 Views)
0 Likes