Dec 04 2013
By: kio123waxcolor Splicer 88 posts

Uncharted 4 expectations.

38 replies 7197 views Edited Dec 4, 2013
I hope you guys are as excited as I am! This thread is for your highest expectations in the new Uncharted, So wish away.
These are my personal hopes.
-Increased graphics.
-Enhanced movement and cutscene-like gameplay.
-A better range of balanced weapons.
-New environment never seen before with a fresh storyline.
-The return of old villans.
-New gameplay modes with end cutscenes like in UC2.
-New maps and fewer refurbished of old ones.
-A better co-op storyline.
-Enhanced AI.
-Better treasure system.
-Cinema features that have a mode wide range of features.
Message 1 of 39 (7,197 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 expectations.

Dec 4, 2013
Someone else that appreciates co-op adv! What's up, fellow co-op campaigner?

Better treasure system, very vague. Personally I hope they take bend's quite brilliant idea of a Black Market and put it in. Quite a solution.

Most importantly, I want HC mode or something in its likeness. With all the new stuff that basically assists you, I want a game mode where when you get a kill, you can't blame the booster, KB, mod, whatever. You die, your fault.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 39 (7,179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Dec 4, 2013

kio123waxcolor wrote:
I hope you guys are as excited as I am! This thread is for your highest expectations in the new Uncharted, So wish away.
These are my personal hopes.
-Increased graphics.
-Enhanced movement and cutscene-like gameplay.
-A better range of balanced weapons.
-New environment never seen before with a fresh storyline.
-The return of old villans.
-New gameplay modes with end cutscenes like in UC2.
-New maps and fewer refurbished of old ones.
-A better co-op storyline.
-Enhanced AI.
-Better treasure system.
-Cinema features that have a mode wide range of features.

which villain do you want to return, because...

Spoiler
...they are pretty much all dead, Eddy Raja was bitten and fell to his death, Gabriel Roman turned into a zombie and got shot through the head, Atoq Navarro was drown by the Eldorado statue hanging on his leg, Harry Flynn got shot and blown up by a grenade, Zoran Lazarevic was weakened and then finished off by the guardians, Katerine Marlowe drowned in quicksand and Talbot was shot and if he survived those bullets he got burried alive in iram of the pillars...
Spoiler
so the only villain I see make a comeback is Atoq Navarro, because he could have had a knife to cut the rope, and you don't actually see him die, also maybe (very maybe) Eddy Raja, maybe the he survived the fall, and maybe the cursed spaniard didn't, and even though his neck bleeds a lot, maybe he would have made it out and got help from his pirates, if they return a villain, I hope it's Eddy, even though it is unlikely, he is just the best villain Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 39 (7,177 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 4, 2013
The best villain is dead, though. Suspenders guy? Remember him? He's dead. He's like a mafia Sully.

Eddy's like, that **bleep** guy. He's funny, but he's a chump.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 39 (7,175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Dec 4, 2013

anyway, let's post my Uncharted wishlist then too:

- melee from Uncharted 1

- stealth from Uncharted 2

- gun mechanics from Uncharted 1

- climbing mechanics from Uncharted 2

- set piece moments from Uncharted 3

- writing and humor as good as in Uncharted 2

- story as good as Uncharted 1

- level design from Uncharted 2

in addition to that:

- underwater gameplay

- more open levels, although as long as they are not so corridor designed as in Uncharted 3 it will be ok too

- better boss battles, think like bigger scale and more thinking involved instead of just shooting and finish of with a QTE

- puzzles that are actually difficult (although Uncharted 3 did them quite good) and don't just involve opening a diary

- etc...

Message 5 of 39 (7,170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

- better melee than prevous Uncharteds

- better stealth than prevous Uncharteds

- better gun mechanics than prevous Uncharteds

- better climbing mechanics than prevous Uncharteds

- etter set piece moments than prevous Uncharteds

- better writing and humor than prevous Uncharteds

- better story than prevous Uncharteds

- better level design than prevous Uncharteds

in addition to that:

- underwater gameplay

- more open levels, although as long as they are not so corridor designed as in Uncharted 3 it will be ok too

- better boss battles, think like bigger scale and more thinking involved instead of just shooting and finish of with a QTE

- puzzles that are actually difficult (although Uncharted 3 did them quite good) and don't just involve opening a diary

- etc...

Do you feel me?

Message 6 of 39 (7,156 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 4, 2013

I gotta agree with you on melee, matt, although on the SP only. Let me elaborate.

In SP, ever since UC2, we got this, what, A to punch, B not to be punched? What the hell, is this the 90s? Am I playing some old arcade game with only two goddamn buttons? Come on, the UDF Heavy/Light combos were so cool, if you mixed it with UC3's Grapple, hot goddamn we got ourselves a decent alternative to shooting.

This won't work with MP that much, though. GTA uses the simple Dodge/Punch combo, and a fair melee combat takes around 1 minute or more because almost everyone can counter a hit.

Message 7 of 39 (7,152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3200 posts

Dec 4, 2013

Spectator Mode Please!!!!!!!! 

Message 8 of 39 (7,145 Views)
Naughty Paw
10739 posts

Dec 4, 2013
More stat hats.

We need more of those.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 9 of 39 (7,142 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

.Re: Uncharted 4 expectations.

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
More stat hats.

We need more of those.

No prob. I want customization in TLOU as well, though. More clothing options besides hats. Skin color, gender, all that.

Message 10 of 39 (7,137 Views)
0 Likes